Network Vision/LTE - Cincinnati Market

ohioratrodder

I've been getting 1x800 on and off in Trenton for a few weeks now. I believe the signal holds through Monroe to a bit of 741 south. I havent followed the cell site number too closely though.

Today I picked up 1x800 at Kings Island for a few minutes but it disappeared.

Tonight in Trenton, I am back to 1xrtt with ehrpd.

The Trenton tower seems to be going on and offline allot. This happened when they turned on 1x 800. I'm hoping this means lte is almost ready. I do know the fiber is at the tower in Trenton and at the one by Kroger on Rt 4. The tower in Middletown behind the bowling alley does not have fiber yet. May be the reason we don't have lte yet.

Sent from my EVO using Tapatalk 2

The Trenton tower seems to be going on and offline allot. This happened when they turned on 1x 800. I'm hoping this means lte is almost ready. I do know the fiber is at the tower in Trenton and at the one by Kroger on Rt 4. The tower in Middletown behind the bowling alley does not have fiber yet. May be the reason we don't have lte yet.

1x800 does seem to be bouncing on and off in Trenton. Hopefully they flip the switch on LTE soon.

Sent from my SPH-L900 using Tapatalk 2

Congratulations Trenton.. Finally some progress. Meanwhile in Hamilton I'm getting 0.1mb/0.03 with horrendous ping times.

I was on the west side today and did notice that new antenna and cabinets in place on the tower by meijer. So there is progress on the west side.

I was on the west side today and did notice that new antenna and cabinets in place on the tower by meijer. So there is progress on the west side.

Excellent. Thank you for sharing!

Those look like samsung panels and RRU's to me, but I'm not completely sure. If so, then the antenna's have been put up, not sure whats up with the base equipment.

Yes that is NV antennas. New base cabinets are on site as well.

Just got lte on the west side of Hamilton! Edit: Just lost it. The signal was pretty weak, -112 our worse, so I'm not sure where it came from. Sent from my SPH-L900 using Tapatalk

Where exactly?