Network Vision/LTE - Cincinnati Market

ohioratrodder

Off millvile sorta close to wassmerman rd. It's going in and out of service, I'm inside my house atm, so I'll see what it's like once I get outside. May drive over by Meijer on the way to work to see if it's that tower.

Sent from my SPH-L900 using Tapatalk

Saw some guys up on the tower at University and Roosevelt in Middletown.

Also drove through Trenton to check out the 4g....

Sent from my SPH-L900 using Tapatalk

If they were back at that tower, that means they must be taking legacy equipment off of it. NV equipment has been on there for about a month. Can't tell from pic, were they on the top rack?

Sent from my EVO using Tapatalk 2

Yeah, I didn't have anything other than my phone with me for a picture, sorry. No, they were on the 3rd rack up, so then it sounds like not working on sprint?

3rd rack was old sprint. Top rack where NV is was Nextel. Keeping fingers crossed. I think they still need to adjust Trenton tower though as it only reaches about mile out or so.

Why does it seem like nothing on the West & North West side of Cincinnati is going on? I pass a few towers and I never see any work or any changes. Service keeps getting worse... and it seems like this part of town is off of the radar. Makes me nervous!! 

In case any of you are using an Airave, Sprint is aware of a problem with a significant number of them. They believe a firmware update was sent by the manufacturer and they are working on release of the fix. It would be a good idea if you could call them with the model of your router, assuming you are using one. The Airave support number is 1-866-556-7310.

The speed in New Miami are a bit disappointing but adjustments are probably being completed. Finally seeing some progress.

Sent from my SPH-L900 using Tapatalk 2

I mapped through sevenmile and new miami some today. Held 4g to sips lane in new miami and held 4g to almost Eaton rd going through sevenmile.

• Like 1

The signal strength in close proximity to the New Miami tower isn't as strong as it should be. It must not be live yet. That would explain my poor speeds in that area.(3mb/0.8mb)

The signal strength in close proximity to the New Miami tower isn't as strong as it should be. It must not be live yet. That would explain my poor speeds in that area.(3mb/0.8mb)

There is no way I was getting the Trenton tower. I'm on Evo lte and we all know about poor reception it gets. Coming down through Trenton, I loose lte at the police station. Unless they was testing the new miami tower. I was getting 98 db at thortons.

Bridgewater Falls is still stuck In Progress and I have had an AiRave for months...They even went down for a few hours yesterday. My little blip you see near Bypass 4 and Tylersville on Sensorly was when the Tri County Tower came up.