Network Vision/LTE - Puerto Rico/Virgin Islands Market

Gab2012

I was thinking of getting choice home internet, I didn't know choice was a bad company.

hahaha..strupes only at these times u get good speeds..when other people sleepin...its retarded! plus dependin where u live..ha!..im takin my chances and leaving it off to see if 4g rolls in

Holy!! The world is coming to an end!!!  I have LTE here, close to Park Gardens (Estancias Chalets).  It had to be implemented Today, as I check every single day.  It's still not mapped on Sensorly, though.  I can't because im using Iphone 5.   Awesome!  finally with LTE.  Running with arounf 15Mbs of download and 7Mbs of Upload.

• Like 1

Holy!! The world is coming to an end!!!  I have LTE here, close to Park Gardens (Estancias Chalets).  It had to be implemented Today, as I check every single day.  It's still not mapped on Sensorly, though.  I can't because im using Iphone 5.   Awesome!  finally with LTE.  Running with arounf 15Mbs of download and 7Mbs of Upload.

Exodus already huh ;)

here in st thomas we patiently waiting...got some insight that shit is happening :D!!..they setting up our towers n stuff..dont wanna rush it but damn! the wait is  killin me!

Well for the most part the towers are ready its just that backhaul needs to get installed.  Not sure what exact issues they are running into though.  As far as your "hook up"  I pray to god you not talking about anyone working at the lockhart garden store.

I am not on the island but is anyone experiencing any outages or crappy service right now?

I really don't know what the cause of these issues are but I am not surprised, nothing ever works right or goes over smoothly in the virgin islands and like I have said many times before, I knew puerto rico would go pretty quickly but the VI will have lots off issues.

I really don't know what the cause of these issues are but I am not surprised, nothing ever works right or goes over smoothly in the virgin islands and like I have said many times before, I knew puerto rico would go pretty quickly but the VI will have lots off issues.

VI gets no love

Who should I kill first, the CEO of Sprint, the workers in the sprint store on st.Thomas, or the workers who work on the towers? >:|

Well I would blame the VI goverment, because after all these years its only now that they are investing in the islands infrastructure.  Nothing in the VI works as intended so I can't even be mad at sprint for this.  Every time I come to St. Thomas I have to deal with bad sprint service, then when I consider switching to at&t I am reminded by at&t customers that the grass is definitely not greener because they want to switch as well.  All I can say is thank god I don't live there but its tough since I am there for  business all the time.

Well I would blame the VI goverment, because after all these years its only now that they are investing in the islands infrastructure.  Nothing in the VI works as intended so I can't even be mad at sprint for this.  Every time I come to St. Thomas I have to deal with bad sprint service, then when I consider switching to at&t I am reminded by at&t customers that the grass is definitely not greener because they want to switch as well.  All I can say is thank god I don't live there but its tough since I am there for  business all the time.

i agree with ya man!..i also have to say sprint workers for pahna question...lol..they need real people working there!!

i agree with ya man!..i also have to say sprint workers for pahna question...lol..they need real people working there!!

Well for the most part that particular crew working there are clueless but that's expected.  I mean they are there to collect a paycheck and to do what they are trained to do and that's it.  You won't find too many wireless enthusiasts or tech heads working at any carriers store location.  The manager and assistant manager aren't too bad though but the rest of the staff is worthless.  I don't mean to come across so negative towards them but I have had way too many bad experiences dealing with those people and if I have no choice but to go to a store I try my best to wait until I get back to atlanta before doing so.