Network Vision/LTE - Puerto Rico/Virgin Islands Market

Gab2012

Not every place is completely covered. They got 80% in the metro area and stopped. There are some big pockets in their lte coverage that are surprising.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk 4

It's not that they are waiting, it's that these last few sites are backhaul constrained. The last few sites in a market are usually the ones thy take the longest to complete, that is why they are last.

LTE UP IN ST CROIX!!! WOOOOOO!!!! WOOT!! WOOT!! FINALLYYY!!! DAMN ITS BEEN LONG ENOUGH DAMMIT!! LTE IN VI!!..CANT WAIT TO PULL UP TO AN ATT USER!

You in St. Croix now? If so what speeds you seeing?

Sent from my LG-LS970 using Tapatalk 4 Beta

Edited by eliezerlp

LTE UP IN ST CROIX!!! WOOOOOO!!!! WOOT!! WOOT!! FINALLYYY!!! DAMN ITS BEEN LONG ENOUGH DAMMIT!! LTE IN VI!!..CANT WAIT TO PULL UP TO AN ATT USER!

LOL, screen shot or it didn't happen.

• Like 2

Run Sensorly when you get a chance. Congrats.

Robert via Samsung Galaxy Note 8.0 using Tapatalk

• Like 1

TOLD YALL STX WOULD BE FIRST

Yeah, I was thinking st. croix would probably get it first as well, but like Robert said please run sensorly and run a speed test or two.

i ain there ehno...but a stat was seen from an post on facebook.."enjoying my lte on stx" so i made some calls and the results came back to be true as of last night...ill try to get a screen shot

So wait a minute, all this is because of some persons facebook post?  The way you went on, I was thinking you were in St. Croix yourself experiencing it first hand.  Anyway I hope its true, please post a screenshot if you can.  I hope other St. Croix members can give us an update on whats really going on.

• Like 1

So wait a minute, all this is because of some persons facebook post?  The way you went on, I was thinking you were in St. Croix yourself experiencing it first hand.  Anyway I hope its true, please post a screenshot if you can.  I hope other St. Croix members can give us an update on whats really going on.

it was confirmed by both managers of the sprint stores!!!...well im not bout to get into all of that..lte is here im waiting for stt to get up..after fixing the last 2 sites...

• Like 1

it was confirmed by both managers of the sprint stores!!!...well im not bout to get into all of that..lte is here im waiting for stt to get up..after fixing the last 2 sites...

I am not doubting you and I am not doubting what they may have told you.  All I am saying is that when making those kinds of posts an actual screenshot speaks a thousand time more than what he/she may have said and I am sure you know that.  

I am not doubting you and I am not doubting what they may have told you.  All I am saying is that when making those kinds of posts an actual screenshot speaks a thousand time more than what he/she may have said and I am sure you know that.  

iight im working on the screen shot as we speak

• Like 2

With all the jabber previously I was skeptical. Once I see some screens or, better yet, experience it myself I will be a believer...

Not so great 3G speeds to night.

post-17925-13774843170238_thumb.jpg

I really hope that they have an appropriate backhaul strategy in place before 4G is rolled out territory wide.

It would be interesting to know where the bottleneck is that is causing the slow speeds.