I was at EPCOT Saturday and maintained a fairly steady 4g throughout the park, It was even usable most of the time. Nice change from the last time I was at that park in April.

Yeah, Sprint has overall done a commendable job getting the Disney area to a more usable state, especially considering how unbearable it used to be. They need to get the tower south of AK done and then roll out LTE800 to really get the park covered though, as a lot of the bigger buildings and foliage really break down that 1900 LTE signal.

I was propositioned by a hooker on the OBT 22 years ago, the weekend after I got my drivers license. Glad to see things haven't changed after all these years. SMH

Robert via Samsung Galaxy Note 8.0 using Tapatalk

• Like 7

I was propositioned by a hooker on the OBT 22 years ago, the weekend after I got my drivers license. Glad to see things haven't changed after all these years. SMH

"Hey sailor, wanna help me find all my 4 G's?"  :lol:

• Like 6

"Hey sailor, wanna help me find all my 4 G's?"  :lol:

OMG... I am falling off my chair....

LMAO!

l3x

• Like 5

Alright guys I have a layover at Memphis International Airport on my way back to Orlando from Houston. Here's the speed test I got here just for the heck of it lol

Posted Image

Reminds me of the great LTE coverage in Atlanta. Too bad I have no desire to live in GA.

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Tapatalk 4

Alright guys I have a layover at Memphis International Airport on my way back to Orlando from Houston. Here's the speed test I got here just for the heck of it lol

Posted Image

Quit traveling all over the place and making me jealous!

Quit traveling all over the place and making me jealous!

Hahaha no worries. I'm back home and I'm about to get slammed with homework this week. I'm not going anywhere again anytime soon lol

Edited by XXavierXX

I was in Chicago for the last 3 weeks and I enjoyed some great LTE and 1X800 out there.. But I'm back in Orlando now and I noticed that there has been some significant work done on a cell tower site behind the UCF Stadium on W Plaza Drive. I'm 90% certain it is a Sprint site.. Here's a picture. You can see on the middle rack that they have new antennas and what looks to be two RRU's per antenna. Before I left the middle rack had only a few legacy antennas. It's not activated for LTE yet but I'm pretty sure they are super close to turning it on.

ZYjeZlR.jpg?2

• Like 4

I was in Chicago for the last 3 weeks and I enjoyed some great LTE and 1X800 out there.. But I'm back in Orlando now and I noticed that there has been some significant work done on a cell tower site behind the UCF Stadium on W Plaza Drive. I'm 90% certain it is a Sprint site.. Here's a picture. You can see on the middle rack that they have new antennas and what looks to be two RRU's per antenna. Before I left the middle rack had only a few legacy antennas. It's not activated for LTE yet but I'm pretty sure they are super close to turning it on.

Was over there the other day in Hercules...at least I think thats what its called. Friends have an apartment thing there, and I had excellent coverage. Even clocked 2 mb down on 3g. Is it bad that everywhere I go if I notice the signal appears to be better I test the data speeds. LOL

Edited by jamisonshaw125

Was over there the other day in Hercules...at least I think thats what its called. Friends have an apartment thing there, and I had excellent coverage. Even clocked 2 mb down on 3g. Is it bad that everywhere I go if I notice the signal appears to be better I test the data speeds. LOL

Resistance is futile.

• Like 2

Eventually our obsession with LTE...we will just be assimilated into the towers...Either electronically or literally fused to the tower itself. Yup.

They'll give us backpack femtocells to carry around that are powered by walking.

• Like 1

I have Sprint 4g one minute then I roam on Metro then Verizon. Service in the south end of Sanford near the college, is really fluctuating.

Sent from my SPH-L900 using Tapatalk 4

Mine is almost the same, except I have sprint 4g for about 1 microsecond, and then roam, and then back to 3G and my bars shoot up. LOL

I have Sprint 4g one minute then I roam on Metro then Verizon. Service in the south end of Sanford near the college, is really fluctuating.

Sent from my SPH-L900 using Tapatalk 4

That's strange. Something is up with the 1x in your area. It's possible they're making the switch from Legacy to NV 3G. I noticed some huge issues like that east of where I live when they switched over to NV 3G. It took a couple of days, but it went back to normal once the switch was finished. 

This is what happens when:
A: A 4G tower bursts into flames
B: A 4G tower is overloaded
C: Sprint decides to start messing with me
D: A 4G tower doesn't actually have backhaul yet.

Wonder which?

(image below since Sprint is being difficult tonight)

That's strange. Something is up with the 1x in your area. It's possible they're making the switch from Legacy to NV 3G. I noticed some huge issues like that east of where I live when they switched over to NV 3G. It took a couple of days, but it went back to normal once the switch was finished. 

I'm noticing little bugs here and there with Voice service in my area as of late. Makes me think perhaps they're doing testing as sometimes I can't place calls until I've reached a different tower than the one near me.

This is what happens when:

A: A 4G tower bursts into flames

B: A 4G tower is overloaded

C: Sprint decides to start messing with me

D: A 4G tower doesn't actually have backhaul yet.

Wonder which?

(image below since Sprint is being difficult tonight)

All of the above. Also, I drop calls on m 3rd floor apartment that overlooks a forest of nothingness and no buildings, multiple times a day. It is intriguing on how thats even possible...being on the 3rd floor. Apparently Sprint forgot about the other side of Waterford