I'm over in Waterford lakes tonight with my iPhone4s and got zero service at the Ale House. All 1X and super annoying lol

The 3g was not upgraded, Just lte. Jamisonshaw you should be getting lte I got it earlier today when I was in the area unless its down right now.

• Like 2

The 3g was not upgraded, Just lte. Jamisonshaw you should be getting lte I got it earlier today when I was in the area unless its down right now.

Might've been down earlier. When I walked my dog around 10 it was up again. I'll see how it's working tomorrow

Well. I have actual usable 3g in my house, rather than the .03 download speeds I was getting previously. Now I average about 1 mb or more. :D:D Quite nice. If it stops raining I'll go for a drive.

Why would the LTE have switched off yesterday? It was raining I believe....maybe lightning? :S

During my travels I noticed the towers at I/4 and SR 46 as well as I/4 and Enterprise Rd recieving new panels and rru's. In addition, the tower across from the Seminole Criminal courthouse appears to be nearing an active date.

Sent from my SPH-L900 using Tapatalk 4

Did some speed tests around the water tower and overall very nice. A couple tests ran slow but not sure if it was a momentary hiccup or something with a specific sector or what. Either way, a great sign of progress!Posted Image

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Tapatalk 4

• Like 3

Slightly off topic, but anyone else with an evo lte able to maintain stable connection compared to other devices, per say a S3 or S4, in a known good lte coverage area?

Sent from my EVO using Tapatalk 4

Slightly off topic, but anyone else with an evo lte able to maintain stable connection compared to other devices, per say a S3 or S4, in a known good lte coverage area?

On my SGS3 I have noticed if I'm getting about -116 or better, I will maintain connection, though occasionally I get disconnected for seemingly no reason at all.

On my SGS3 I have noticed if I'm getting about -116 or better, I will maintain connection, though occasionally I get disconnected for seemingly no reason at all.

I tend to lose connection with -108 at times, and won't reconnect unless I'm around -100 or toggle data on and then off. Noticed across multiple Roms it seems. Wasn't sure if it was just me obsessing over an unfinished network or something for actual concern.

• Like 1

I tend to lose connection with -108 at times, and won't reconnect unless I'm around -100 or toggle data on and then off. Noticed across multiple Roms it seems. Wasn't sure if it was just me obsessing over an unfinished network or something for actual concern.

I have noticed sometimes that when I drop LTE and go to a 3G only area for a while and then return to LTE I have to re-toggle my data connections to get LTE back. This is a rooted but otherwise stock GS3, for those curious.

• Like 1

I'm on stock with the latest update on my EVO, and I can maintain LTE as long as its below -120

Well my poor house service is fixed lol. Some one near me must have received an Airave, because I now have awesome 3G service and every call I hear the 3 beeps!

ive always wondered what the three beeps were.

I thought the Airave can only provide usable service to 5 preprogrammed numbers though? I'm most likely wrong on this though.

ive always wondered what the three beeps were.

I thought the Airave can only provide usable service to 5 preprogrammed numbers though? I'm most likely wrong on this though.

I have no idea. My 3G service is now over 2Mbps and I hear the three beeps. I dialed *99 and it says there is an Airave in range. So I kind of just assumed? lol

I have no idea. My 3G service is now over 2Mbps and I hear the three beeps. I dialed *99 and it says there is an Airave in range. So I kind of just assumed? lol

Ive never had the speed to match unluckily. I'm just speculating, pretty sure where I heard the 5 device limit may be incorrect. I'll be sure to remember to dial *99 when I hear the three beeps to check.

Well my poor house service is fixed lol. Some one near me must have received an Airave, because I now have awesome 3G service and every call I hear the 3 beeps!

How does one do this! Cause I have crappy coverage in my house and I hate it. Even my phone calls drop.

How does one do this! Cause I have crappy coverage in my house and I hate it. Even my phone calls drop.

I have no idea. I live in a Townhouse, so I am close to other houses. Yesterday I started hearing three beeps before every call and looked up what was causing it. Apparently it is an Airave some one has in the area and *99 confirmed it. Glad they positioned it to where I can use it lol!

• Like 2

I have no idea. I live in a Townhouse, so I am close to other houses. Yesterday I started hearing three beeps before every call and looked up what was causing it. Apparently it is an Airave some one has in the area and *99 confirmed it. Glad they positioned it to where I can use it lol!

Well time to call sprint.

I'm on stock with the latest update on my EVO, and I can maintain LTE as long as its below -120

-120 would be no signal whatsoever.

• Like 1

As far as I know Airaves do not improve data. These devices are for voice only.

@l3x

• Like 1