thanks, come here almost every year, was thinking about moving here, sorry that's my tourist self thinking there's only one hospital by that name lol the one we were at was on corner of west oak and north rose. Hotel we have been at for two days has great coverage will find out tomorrow how art of animation is. LTE is just coming online where I'm from so this is great for me

Yes...As usual they always seem to favor tourist more than the people who actually live here  :P  Lol jk, have fun on your vacation. The weather has kinda been  hit and miss with the rain. And if you move here, get an express pass for the tolls. Hopefully by the time you get here, LTE should be launched. I was told it should be completed by the end of august by a rep from their executive customer service center, but we will  just have to see about that.  <_<

• Like 2

In other news I seem to have picked up a hint of LTE while traveling North on OBT from Sand Lake Road towards Lancaster. Didn't last long so probably testing still, but nonetheless encouraging.

Averaging 1292kbps down and 235kbps up at the Starbucks near Lancaster and OBT (on eHRPD).

• Like 1

That guy was lying. Sprint is roughly only 55% finished with the Orlando market and even after that they stillf have to go back and do cdma 800, LTE 800 and LTE 2500. Every florida market will not be completely finished until 3rd or even 4th quarter next year.

Yes...As usual they always seem to favor tourist more than the people who actually live here :P Lol jk, have fun on your vacation. The weather has kinda been hit and miss with the rain. And if you move here, get an express pass for the tolls. Hopefully by the time you get here, LTE should be launched. I was told it should be completed by the end of august by a rep from their executive customer service center, but we will just have to see about that. <_<

• Like 1

That guy was lying. Sprint is roughly only 55% finished with the Orlando market and even after that they stillf have to go back and do cdma 800, LTE 800 and LTE 2500. Every florida market will not be completely finished until 3rd or even 4th quarter next year.

Well then... :wall:

Yup. Market launch != All towers and frequencies finished.

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Tapatalk 4

Last 5 mins of that show last week had me sweating like I was involved lol. I feel the same way though. I had no idea how many times I go into building I actually use 1xRTT instead of EV-DO but thanks to the signal check pro app I realize I was on super slow 2.5G instead of 3G but there have been plenty of times I have had 68-75dbm on EV-DO and had usless data. I went into a Sprint store to check out the Red HTC One today which was very nice. I found that there store had terrible 3G speeds and no LTE even though they are covered on the map. One Galaxy S4 was trying to get a LTE signal from a far away tower but it was unusable. Somehow the Sprint Store was packed. Probably because of back to school and the BOGO deals doing on.

definitely not..... I feel like Jesse from breaking bad when I'm in crappy coverage

thanks, come here almost every year, was thinking about moving here, sorry that's my tourist self thinking there's only one hospital by that name lol the one we were at was on corner of west oak and north rose. Hotel we have been at for two days has great coverage will find out tomorrow how art of animation is. LTE is just coming online where I'm from so this is great for me

Moved to FL from NYC back in 2001 after coming for a visit just months prior... have not looked back since. Everything is either 20 minutes away or no more than an hour... beaches, theme parks, recreation etc etc etc

Yes...As usual they always seem to favor tourist more than the people who actually live here  :P  Lol jk, have fun on your vacation. The weather has kinda been  hit and miss with the rain. And if you move here, get an express pass for the tolls. Hopefully by the time you get here, LTE should be launched. I was told it should be completed by the end of august by a rep from their executive customer service center, but we will  just have to see about that.  <_<

Regional indirect Sales manager has said February 2014 for all tower upgrades to LTE in Orlando market... off course that is also under IDEAL conditions. I am hoping that as it starts to cool down more work will get completed...

@l3x

• Like 1

In other news I seem to have picked up a hint of LTE while traveling North on OBT from Sand Lake Road towards Lancaster. Didn't last long so probably testing still, but nonetheless encouraging.

Averaging 1292kbps down and 235kbps up at the Starbucks near Lancaster and OBT (on eHRPD).

You ONLY picked up LTE while travelling north on OBT... was always my understanding you could pick up MORE than just LTE on that road...  :rolleyes:

@l3x

• Like 3

Talked to a guy at the WPPD tower who stated he was doing an "audit of the tower for Sprint"...taking measurements and photos. The tower is still only 3G though, despite it have the new RRUs on it.

There is LTE available in that area, though the signal is weak, I'm assuming its coming from the tower on Minnesota or the one over on Lee Rd.

I keep getting the, pick up LTE, but no data connection bug. Lol

Dont tell me you and supersanborn where hanging out in the same area over by OBT...

@l3x

• Like 3

Still new to this area. Didn't know OBT was that bad. I will magically find a way to avoid that road at all costs.

And, of course we are.

OBT isn't all bad. Just north of Lancaster it starts to get shady and even shadier north of I4.

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Tapatalk 4

• Like 1

Still new to this area. Didn't know OBT was that bad. I will magically find a way to avoid that road at all costs.

And, of course we are.

It's not THAT bad. Just avoid some parts of it at night. Anything north past sandlake is pretty bad. Everything south of it isn't so bad, unless you count the car maniacs who come from the races at like 2 in the morning. I live right off of OBT on Wetherbee and I hardly see any hookers.

• Like 3