Network Vision/LTE - Miami/West Palm Market

Mondays In Flames

Talk about Nokia showing up with their 8t8r, a record low ping Of 14 just WOW !! Anyone can feel free to to correct me if I'm wrong but I don't recap anything close to 14 being report in this forum.

Screenshot is on WiFi tho... Not sure if SRS.... [emoji52]

You got to love B26. Inside Braman Honda in Lake Worth, never had an LTE signal unless you were within 10 feet from a door or wall. Now there's LTE even the middle of the building. Hopefully once full power, or optimization of the frequency, or whatever other reason there is for it being slower than what's supposed to be, it's finished or resolved, it should be awesome.

• Like 3

Screenshot is on WiFi tho... Not sure if SRS.... [emoji52]

Again this is my home tower that phone connect everyday, i got my settings on Dropbox to upload pic on WiFi only and that's why it was on at the time I took the signal check screen shot.

https://www.dropbox.com/sc/3ads88u3fr0hurz/AABMX0Iv1uGZyZB8QRawsODza

You got to love B26. Inside Braman Honda in Lake Worth, never had an LTE signal unless you were within 10 feet from a door or wall. Now there's LTE even the middle of the building. Hopefully once full power, or optimization of the frequency, or whatever other reason there is for it being slower than what's supposed to be, it's finished or resolved, it should be awesome.

Im so excited that it's finally getting turned on down there. Next time I visit I should have service everywhere I go. Last time I was down there b41 and 25 did a pretty good job, but 26 wAs definitely needed. And now it's happening!

Yay. 8t8r and b26 activations everywhere. And we are only half way through the first month of the new year.

Oh. I forgot to say hi to Fabian since I know he likes to keep in touch with his favorite poster, and favorite wireless provider (sprint). :)

Sent from my iPhone 6 using Crapatalk

• Like 2

Can someone explain to me how in the world is possible that I got those speeds, on b25, and horrible signal?

Sometimes with the best signal possible I don't even get 10mbps down on b25!

Clearly you are connected to b41, probably signal check fail to update but looking at it there is no way that could be b25.

Clearly you are connected to b41, probably signal check fail to update but looking at it there is no way that could be b25.

I was at that address for over an hour and it was b25 all the time. As soon as I left to another area, it immediately showed b41, ect...

I was at that address for over an hour and it was b25 all the time. As soon as I left to another area, it immediately showed b41, ect...

Usually the GCI is correct (despite it not displaying B41), most likely it was Sprint B41, and not Clear, definitely not B25.

Progress is good.

Are you saying there is a considerable difference in clear vs sprint B41 towers?

Right this moment the difference is minimal between Sprint Band 41 and Clear Band 41, they are both broadcasting similar technology. But that will change soon once Sprint enables another Carrier (20Mhzx2 instead of just 20Mhz) Basically Sprint equipment is superior, but currently there isn't much of a difference.

Now the difference between Band 25 vs Band 41!? its much bigger..

• Like 1

Right this moment the difference is minimal between Sprint Band 41 and Clear Band 41, they are both broadcasting similar technology. But that will change soon once Sprint enables another Carrier (20Mhzx2 instead of just 20Mhz) Basically Sprint equipment is superior, but currently there isn't much of a difference.

Now the difference between Band 25 vs Band 41!? its much bigger..

Unless backhaul have not being upgraded on Clear b41, with Sprint b41 Backhaul has to be upgraded before the install 8tr8.

bf39d7922e467903c0a62c4954db2a39.jpg

Can someone explain to me how in the world is possible that I got those speeds, on b25, and horrible signal?

Sometimes with the best signal possible I don't even get 10mbps down on b25!

Your Signal Check screenshot GCI indicates you are on Sprint B41. You NEED to update SCP, it would have shown LTE 2500 if you were running the updated version.

• Like 1

I'm in the center of Downtown Miami. I've caught B26 here at my job. Inside my building I get ZERO reception, not even roaming. Att has 3 bars LTE. Why won't I get LTE inside, now with B26???

Does the nearest Sprint site have B26 live yet? And if it does, I can almost guarantee you it has not been optimized, yet.

No screen shot, also only one device supports CA (note4)

The Sprint Note 4 does not support Carrier Aggregation. However, the Sprint Note Edge does support 2xCA on Band 41.

It's live because I've seen my phone land on it before, but only on my lunch break outside the building.

Well, you are saying that you are connecting to Band 26 outside, but do you know which Band 26 site? It could be a farther one away and not the nearest one at all.

And since no Band 26 is optimized in South Florida yet, it doesn't matter much. They fire up B26 at reduced power to minimize interference between sites. Then they go back afterward and increase broadcast power levels and fully optimize the site to correctly overlap adjacent sites.

So in your instance you can expect further B26 improvement. Definitely when B26 optimization occurs, and possibly also when a closer site goes live if you aren't currently connecting to the closest site. But it will not reach inside every building in every instance. No provider can guarantee that.

Where you currently receive B26, its strength and its speed is not as good as it is going to get. It's going to get much better all around South Florida. And beyond.

• Like 1

Well, you are saying that you are connecting to Band 26 outside, but do you know which Band 26 site? It could be a farther one away and not the nearest one at all.

And since no Band 26 is optimized in South Florida yet, it doesn't matter much. They fire up B26 at reduced power to minimize interference between sites. Then they go back afterward and increase broadcast power levels and fully optimize the site to correctly overlap adjacent sites.

So in your instance you can expect further B26 improvement. Definitely when B26 optimization occurs, and possibly also when a closer site goes live if you aren't currently connecting to the closest site. But it will not reach inside every building in every instance. No provider can guarantee that.

Where you currently receive B26, its strength and its speed is not as good as it is going to get. It's going to get much better all around South Florida. And beyond.

This helps, Thx! I just don't know why launch a frequency without optimization...

This helps, Thx! I just don't know why launch a frequency without optimization...

Even at low power it is providing extra capacity. The other option would be to block access and wait until all the sites are live, then optimize, then allow access.

Hey guys i took some screenshots of my phone being on band 26 and the location is inside dolphins mall I'm here right now sitting at the eating tables next to the arcade section killing time since our movie won't start till 11:45pm well here's the screenshot and a speed test.