Network Vision/LTE - Miami/West Palm Market

Mondays In Flames

Check out my Ookla Speedtest result. What's your speed? http://www.speedtest.net/my-result/a/1040293432

Wow..nearly 70mbps in West Palm. Keep it coming sprint.

Great speeds! I'm visiting my mom tomorow so I get to see how good spark is down there. Last time I only had my 5s so no spark for me.

Sent from my iPhone 6 on Crapatalk

Awesome! That could be our first confirmed site down there. Do you have the engineering screen?

Sent from my iPhone 6 on Crapatalk

• 4 weeks later...

Any band 26 detection yet? Should be by end of next month if anything.

Nothing yet, south Florida need b26 asap wait too many hole in sprint coverage. Easily you can pulled 60+ on b41 tower and the next thing you know you are connect to a overburdened b25 tower or even worse a 3g connection next block.

Nothing yet, south Florida need b26 asap wait too many hole in sprint coverage. Easily you can pulled 60+ on b41 tower and the next thing you know you are connect to a overburdened b25 tower or even worse a 3g connection next block.

Yeah, they need to. T-Mobile already has some active Band 12 700 MHz sites here in Fort Lauderdale. I was able to connect to two yesterday. Sprint tower near my home hasn't still not being updated with Network Vision only hosting Clear's Band 41 which is not strong enough to get to my home and the 3G signal has been horrible ever since mid 2013. Hoping the 800 MHz Band 26 deployment will allow me to pick up LTE from another site.

Tmo has a couple of 700MHz sites and we should be happy. Meanwhile Sprint has hundreds and hundreds of B41 sites in South Florida, and this is a problem.

B26 is not delayed by Sprint. It would have been deployed with or before Tampa, Orlando and Jacksonville. The problem was Miami-Dade failed to manage their turn over to new SMR frequencies timely. But their clock runs out next month.

Barring anymore Miami-Dade fubars and the FCC extending deadlines, it looks like B26 fireups will be starting soon. And they should go relatively quickly.

• Like 3

I can't wait for B26. B41 has been amazing when I can get it (up and down Biscayne Blvd that conneciton is amazing) but B25 has been touchy on my LG G2.  I'll be excited when I can get a decent data connection indoors.  January 26 can't come fast enough.