Mondays In Flames

Network Vision/LTE - Miami/West Palm Market

The bridge by Indian Trace and I75

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk

Well I finally got out to look at the site over the holiday break.  It looks like it has B41 panels up, but it's only broadcasting B25/26.  Thankfully that is enough to fill in a huge coverage gap that used to cover a large chunk of north Weston.  There is still a really rough area over on the southern side, near Griffin/Weston Road.  There is a site that's broadcasting eHRPD and 1x800, and doing a poor job of it.  That seems to be the last trouble spot in my old stomping grounds.  

Speed test?

I hVe tested at about 4 3xca sites close to work and the house.

Speeds are about 70 to 100% more. Highest is 80 down and 12 up. I am going to hit the 2xca sites this weekend where i used to hit 100+ down to see anything has changed.

where is this site located

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

It's in the thread....

3xCA in Fort Lauderdale.

Any improvements in the West Palm Beach/ Wellington area? I found out the 3G only site that I was hoping to get LTE is no longer listed in the Sprint Data base. So unless they replaced it I'm expecting worse service this upcoming February when I go down for a visit.

Unfortunately Wellington is still a bad spot for sprint. The service here in the West Palm area has not improved for the west region. There's still a 3G tower on Northlake and unfortunately service is slow in this part of west palm. My wife wants to go back to Verizon. I'm hoping to see some changes soon.

• Like 1

On 1/18/2017 at 10:46 AM, conquereddroiduser said:

There is still a really rough area over on the southern side, near Griffin/Weston Road.  There is a site that's broadcasting eHRPD and 1x800, and doing a poor job of it.  That seems to be the last trouble spot in my old stomping grounds.  

That trouble spot looks to have been filled by a mini macro.  It was either saturated already, or just didn't have proper backhaul yet when my dad tested it (6-8mb down).  

Well things have certainly gotten a lot better in Weston. One of the formerly trouble spots is now a full build that's rocking and rolling. Still one more tower to check, but everything else is top notch.558180edeb1e9f2383f13241c4666edb.jpg

Sent from my SM-G930P using Tapatalk

• Like 9
  • Love 1

Hey guys, does anyone know if in the Kendall area there is carrier agregation on B25, B26? 

Edited by ipsummm