Network Vision/LTE - Oklahoma Market

Serious

I just happened to check my phone while at 111th and Garnett yesterday, still indicated 4G. I'm sure if signal did reach the property it would not be strong enough to permeate indoors, and probably wont be until the tower out by Bixby's Super-Target is Live..(81st and Mingo tower might reach out their too, but im sure the one by Target is closer.) Also both sites are in progress, the one by Target has had top antenna panels for about a month, and in the last 2 weeks they have gone back and wired them. They have been out at the 81st Tower several times as well and as of last week they installed panels. Not 100% on this but i assume they just need inspection.

Thanks for the info!

Between the kids coming down to OKC a lot, and me being busy just haven't been up that way in a while.

Did we figure out which tower was actually live so can add it?

Sent from my SPH-L900 using Tapatalk 2

I am guessing no. I have only see one screenshot and it was a very marginal signal.

Sent from my little Note2

When you get close to it take a screen shot of your LTE engineering screen.

Already planned on it. :)

I'm getting a 0 for the serving site right now for some reason

• Like 1

Already planned on it. :)

I'm getting a 0 for the serving site right now for some reason

That is possible. We have a site with a 0. That's the sector facing north. The others would be 169 and 338 as you round the site. You should be able to get down to at least -80, -75, or even -65 if your location to the site is just right.

Here's a post of the serving cells from the same site:

http://s4gru.com/index.php?/topic/579-network-vision-site-map-new-orleans-memphis-gulf-coast-east-texas-mississippi-and-louisiana-markets/page__st__840__p__109222#entry109222

That is possible. We have a site with a 0. That's the sector facing north. The others would be 169 and 338 as you round the site. You should be able to get down to at least -80, -75, or even -65 if your location to the site is just right.

Here's a post of the serving cells from the same site:

http://s4gru.com/index.php?/topic/579-network-vision-site-map-new-orleans-memphis-gulf-coast-east-texas-mississippi-and-louisiana-markets/page__st__840__p__109222#entry109222

Thanks for the help.

I just finished driving the loop around central OKC. Could only pick up LTE on my Photon Q LTE north and south of the one live site I'm aware of. Both north and south had serving cells of 0. I will post screenshots tomorrow. I did have Sensorly going the entire time and I had to keep toggling airplane mode once I lost it

If you become a sponsor you can search those site names in the interactive Arkansas/Missouri/Kansas/Oklahoma site map to get their location.

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Tapatalk 2

Okay I donated. How do I look at the site map? Thanks again.

If you donated $20 + then within an hour your status will change to "S4GRU sponsor" and Robert will grant you access to the sponsor section. It's at the bottom of the Forum main page.

If you donated $30-40 + then within an hour your status will change to "S4GRU sponsor" and Robert will grant you access to the sponsor section. It's at the bottom of the Forum main page.

Whaaaaat? I don't have money to be throwing around like that. It was closer to $5. Is there no way?

Once your status changes click here for all Oklahoma, Arkansas, Kansas and Missouri sites then search the names you see to find them

To see which sites are completed or in progress click here. BE WARNED THIS WILL TAKE A LONG TIME TO LOAD but your computer isnt frozen, just wait.

Once your status changes click here for all Oklahoma, Arkansas, Kansas and Missouri sites then search the names you see to find them

To see which sites are completed or in progress click here. BE WARNED THIS WILL TAKE A LONG TIME TO LOAD but your computer isnt frozen, just wait.

Is it true that I have to have donated +$30? And it's asking for a password..

There is no minimum donation -- absent any obviously token, low ball amount. But please know that the site is expensive to run and none of the staff are paid.

AJ

Honestly, no but Robert needs 20-25 average per donation to maintain the site. He will probably give you Sponsor status but it would help if you gave closer to that amount.

You were upgraded to the Sponsor level. If it is asking you for a password, you are probably trying to access from Tapatalk. There is a bug in Tapatalk that causes that. Try signing in through a browser on a computer.

Robert via Samsung Note II via Tapatalk

You were upgraded to the Sponsor level. If it is asking you for a password, you are probably trying to access from Tapatalk. There is a bug in Tapatalk that causes that. Try signing in through a browser on a computer.

Robert via Samsung Note II via Tapatalk

He posted that before his status changed

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Tapatalk 2

Judging by Sensorly, there might be a second LTE tower in OKC active. I have a hunch that it might be the one near the call center, judging by the signal strengths

Unless it's hasn't updated i don't see anything on sensorly that would make me think there is a 2nd live one.

Unless it's hasn't updated i don't see anything on sensorly that would make me think there is a 2nd live one.

Same here. I just looked and only see one site.

• Like 1

Techsico crews were present at the tower on Union parking lot at 10 AM this morning, Also saw a windstream truck out at the 81st & Mingo site. If we are lucky this Friday will be like last Friday and more 4G could pop up.

• Like 1

There is no way the the Penn and 59th tower would reach downtown. I mapped data from downtown with a very strong signal. Also there is a tower active on 10th near OSU OKC.

I believe there are 3+ towers active.