Network Vision/LTE - Oklahoma Market

Serious

How do you know the backhaul is done? Have you tried it?

The particular tower i'm talking about is view able from my bedroom window. If i put on my magic glasses i can see the gamma rays coming off it (JK)

No but i did watch them run the fiber out to the box located right next to the tower. Is it live? idk, is it in place, yep.

Thanks for posting the site your 1x is connected to.

Sent from my little Note2

Sorry, kinda new here, but still the fact remains that LTE has been spotted in OKC!

Two weeks ago today I think was the first day. Since then we have patiently been waiting for more towers to come online.

Sent from my SPH-L900 using Tapatalk 2

I'm sure they are bustin booty working on them. We are seeing lots of activity in the Tulsa market and i believe we have been bringing sites online at least once a week since the initial site. :rolleyes:

Just be happy if they turn on the one that is ready near work. It has been done for a while snd frim digiblur saw he thought it was going live last weekend.

Just be happy if they turn on the one that is ready near work. It has been done for a while snd frim digiblur saw he thought it was going live last weekend.

From what i gather nobody will be able to pinpoint a time in which a tower will go live, albeit that Travis,AJ,& Robert all may receive inside information before a Sprint acceptance.

I was able to connect to lte for 2 days last Thursday and Friday in my home town of Claremore Ok 74017. Ran several speed tests of average of 10down and 2 up. I hope they will be fully lighting things up here soon. Does anyone know how long after testing till the light up the towers. Thanks new to the forum lots of great info on here will update if the towers light up again.

• Like 2

Welcome to the forums. Oklahoma thread can be found here http://s4gru.com/index.php?/topic/1653-network-visionlte-oklahoma-market/ Also there is additional information such as tower maps in the sponsor section if you become a sponsor. http://s4gru.com/index.php?/page/index.html/_/announcements/new-guidelines-and-sponsor-threads-for-members-r45

I was able to connect to lte for 2 days last Thursday and Friday in my home town of Claremore Ok 74017. Ran several speed tests of average of 10down and 2 up. I hope they will be fully lighting things up here soon. Does anyone know how long after testing till the light up the towers. Thanks new to the forum lots of great info on here will update if the towers light up again.

I highly reccomend becoming a sponsor.

Aside from the depression that is TAX DAY; today is the much awaited moment when i see crews atop my local tower on Union's PK lot, also when have you seen this speed on Sprint 3G!?

20130415_095936_zpsf94cee8a.jpg

Screenshot_2013-04-15-09-58-10_zps34d328c8.png

I was also able to pull 1.98 inside my home!

• Like 1

Aside from the depression that is TAX DAY; today is the much awaited moment when i see crews atop my local tower on Union's PK lot, also when have you seen this speed on Sprint 3G!?

20130415_095936_zpsf94cee8a.jpg

Screenshot_2013-04-15-09-58-10_zps34d328c8.png

I was also able to pull 1.98 inside my home!

I pulled this from a full build NV 3G site on the way to my cabin on highway 412.

yjena2a5.jpg

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Tapatalk 2

• Like 1

Anyone else in the OKC metro having issues with the network today? I usually average about 1.4 to 1.7 down but today it is around .08.

Hoping this is a sign of work being done. Have checked with others here at work and it is definitely a sprint issue as we have several different phones that are having issues.

Hoping this is a sign of work being done. Have checked with others here at work and it is definitely a sprint issue as we have several different phones that are having issues.

Is the sun shining? They're working.

Can't access full site due to being at work so bear with me as far as not having tower ids. We have two towers here on base that are on water towers. I seem to recall some one posting that tbey were old IDN towers but will be upgraded with NV. My question is that if they are IDN and have not been upgraded (they havent), could they not be broadcasting 3G? I ask this because programs like CDMA Field Test and others always map the towers toward the east and northeast(one that has upgraded but not active).

hu7uhysa.jpg

As you can see in the pic I am not that far from one of the water towers and it is the closest Sprint site.