Network Vision/LTE - South Carolina Market (Columbia/Greenville/Spartanburg)

wyndd123

Here's the 4g That I stated earlier. It's on the way toward Greenwood in the piedmont area.

I'll be downtown this weekend for the bday so I'll map more of the 4g on the drive stadium side

post-4420-0-43123100-1374260178_thumb.png

• Like 1

Anyone know if sprint are gonna be working their way towards highway 14 at all?

The whole network is being upgraded, if you have a native Sprint signal, you will get LTE. It may take some time though.

Any word or LTE around Berea? So far i haven't gotten any, just wondering if anyone else picked up a signal?

My best advice to you is support the site with a donation, then you can see exactly where the work is taking place, and which sites have been upgraded to LTE. Once a site is complete, it goes online with LTE. This way you know where to look!

Well I goto school at GTC and it's even on everyday I goto school so, I'm sure they might have been working on it and it's still active.

Do you have an IPhone?

My buddy has one and that's also the way we goto work and sometimes his iPhone won't pick it up and my s3 will

Here's the 4g That I stated earlier. It's on the way toward Greenwood in the piedmont area.

I'll be downtown this weekend for the bday so I'll map more of the 4g on the drive stadium side

Happy Bday!!! 

I should be down Laurens road this coming friday for a doctors appointment :/ Ill have to report what my Note 2 gets as far as signal/speed. 

• Like 1

Well I goto school at GTC and it's even on everyday I goto school so, I'm sure they might have been working on it and it's still active.Do you have an IPhone?My buddy has one and that's also the way we goto work and sometimes his iPhone won't pick it up and my s3 will

nope, I have HTC EVO. The worse Sprint device for LTE, but my phones 4g worked fine during work travels. I airplane mode my device many times while I was down that way. You are right they turn off to update something on the site.

I will try to make it down to the LTE site off of 29 and see if I can map that out.

Also I believe that there is a tower out new Greenville Memorial area and the baseball stadium. I rode down pendlton street and had some but believe that it goes toward the greenville high and away from dt

I will try to make it down to the LTE site off of 29 and see if I can map that out.

Also I believe that there is a tower out new Greenville Memorial area and the baseball stadium. I rode down pendlton street and had some but believe that it goes toward the greenville high and away from dt

I live about 6 miles from that site, last time I was over there I still had no LTE connection

I'm willing to say the the site at hamrick will have LTE very soon. That tower has fast evdo speeds so thinking backhaul might be in place.

I live off Cedar Lane rd and i get a ping of 538 ms a download of 0.46mbps and a upload of the same. Also i work at the O'reillys in berea and i get even worse signal in there. i hope they get it up soon. I might go down the motor mile to get another phone, if he comes down on the price :) but the network is improving slowly but surely it is;

I live off Cedar Lane rd and i get a ping of 538 ms a download of 0.46mbps and a upload of the same. Also i work at the O'reillys in berea and i get even worse signal in there. i hope they get it up soon. I might go down the motor mile to get another phone, if he comes down on the price :) but the network is improving slowly but surely it is;

in northern tr my evdo speeds doubled. In the city of tr speed are the same no backhaul is in place yet on eather sitesyet. AT&T is installing backhaul I'm guessing. Please correct me if I'm wrong about the backhaul

I dont go by that site beside hamricks much but i might go by there once a week to just see if anything is being done, only problem is i cant stay too long if i drive my car. When its wet me and a few friends will go sliding in hamricks parking lot :) so they might know my car because its the only one with the front splitter and bright fog lights haha ill just go in my truck lol but if i see anything ill let yall know, if i remember correctly the last time i went by there i got almost 1.4 down in the parking lot. 

• Like 1

Greenville tech 4g is still on and strong! I go past there every week day.

Best thing to do is just map sensorly and check for locations. Also if your riding around town just got the "Map Trip" button and start the mapping and you will find random locations. It is all crowd sourced

Greenville tech 4g is still on and strong! I go past there every week day.

Best thing to do is just map sensorly and check for locations. Also if your riding around town just got the "Map Trip" button and start the mapping and you will find random locations. It is all crowd sourced

I was using Map Trip in the morning and got nothing around Greenville Tech. In the afternoon, there was some in one direction, but nothing in the other. Strange.

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy S3 using TapaTalk 2

Well i rode by the tower behind hamricks on white horse in berea while i was tuning my car and it looked like there were some antennas laying against the fence, Didn't have time to look had to mess with my car running the way it was i had to nurse it home but hope its sprint upgrading stuff.

Well i rode by the tower behind hamricks on white horse in berea while i was tuning my car and it looked like there were some antennas laying against the fence, Didn't have time to look had to mess with my car running the way it was i had to nurse it home but hope its sprint upgrading stuff.

that site has Benn finished for 2 months. Those are Sprints old antennas, been laying there for a few months.