Network Vision/LTE - South Carolina Market (Columbia/Greenville/Spartanburg)

wyndd123

Seeing a few more yellow marks on the map now, looks like a tower in Roebuck and Boiling Springs area. Has anyone been able to test any of these new sites? I find it hilarious that LTE is turning on in all the places that surround where I am in Spartanburg but not actually in Spartanburg haha. It's a good sign though, hoping to see some LTE out here really soon. 

Live near Boiling Springs. I have the tri-fi hotspot. Haven't been able to test the only LTE tower. But LTE did show up for the first time the other day. The signa wasl poor. I tried to connect to it anyway but it  then disappeared. My closest tower just popped up as 3g completed. I was surprised because it never showed in progress. The first night I was receiving great speeds (compared to the norm). That only lasted a day though. Now its back to the same old. I am hoping it's still being worked on or the new equipment hasn't been switched on yet.

Disappointing but nice to see some progress in my area. Since this is my only form of internet access, I have been watching the maps incessantly.

I'd say there's a chance, now with reports of Gaffney getting LTE, but it's anyone's guess.

Hopefully they will announce(once they get finishes and turn it all on) That Greenville, Gaffney,And other Ares are live. I get some 4g on faris bridge road hope it expands out more once the towers get fully upgraded.

columbia is finally getting some love!!!

Is this from the 4G site that was approved several weeks ago near I26 and I77, or another site? Here's to hoping for a rash of upgrades going live all across the three major SC markets!

Hopefully they will announce(once they get finishes and turn it all on) That Greenville, Gaffney,And other Ares are live. I get some 4g on faris bridge road hope it expands out more once the towers get fully upgraded.

Anywhere that had native Sprint signal is being upgraded. Your entire market is under way, it so depends now on backhaul, paperwork, and crew availability. Pretty much every part of the Sprint network will have at least some LTE by the end of the year. Work will continue into 2014, but that will mainly be filling in holes and getting the last few markets launched.

Sent from my HTC ONE

Is this from the 4G site that was approved several weeks ago near I26 and I77, or another site? Here's to hoping for a rash of upgrades going live all across the three major SC markets!

that was the one I drove by but there are a few more that showed up today I haven't driven past yet

• Like 1

Great news. Was out at the tower just off I26 near Piney Grove Rd and got LTE. FINALLY.

eze8a9uj.jpg

ypeqeteg.jpg

qegu7yvy.jpg

Hoping to get it farther down I-26 towards 378 soon.

On the rich man's HTC, sipping on some Moonshine.

post-15449-13767037682595_thumb.jpg

post-15449-13767037858434_thumb.jpg

• Like 2

3 New LTE sites accepted in the Columbia area! Finally some real LTE movement for you all!

And already on Sensorly. Sweet!! :tu:

I heard about it a had to get some if it mapped. I used my HTC ONE so I'm sure there's more out there other phones could have connected to.

On the rich man's HTC, sipping on some Moonshine.

• Like 2

I ran sensorly this morning on 26 and have the same readings for LTE. Is there a way to see what sites have been approved, specifically the tower locations? What about the total number of LTE towers that are being worked on? The Sprint website provides the worthlessly vague '# Data Upgrades' for all of the local towers.

I ran sensorly this morning on 26 and have the same readings for LTE. Is there a way to see what sites have been approved, specifically the tower locations? What about the total number of LTE towers that are being worked on? The Sprint website provides the worthlessly vague '# Data Upgrades' for all of the local towers.

Make a donation to the site, then you become a Sponsor. There are detailed maps that show the exact pinpoint location of all the towers that went live in the sponsors forum. Well worth it in my opinion. http://s4gru.com/index.php?/index donate link is in the top right

• Like 1

I got LTE on East Main Street on 290 in Duncan where I85 is, not really sure which tower I was on though, never got to get a speedtest done before the signal was gone because I just got on I85 to head home but I did have 4 bars. I also passed the tower near exit 66 on I85 that's recently been listed as 4G on the way home but no sign of LTE connectivity though. 

I had zero data at all at work for a week. Same exact problem. However all of a sudden today I am getting 190ms pings and 1.57 down/.98 up. I'm in Summerville SC. So I'm hopong they were hooking up the fiber! Hoping the same for you bud!

Sent from my iPhone 5 using Tapatalk

I had zero data at all at work for a week. Same exact problem. However all of a sudden today I am getting 190ms pings and 1.57 down/.98 up. I'm in Summerville SC. So I'm hopong they were hooking up the fiber! Hoping the same for you bud!

Sent from my iPhone 5 using Tapatalk

LTE is starting to light up here in the upstate in a bunch of places in the past week, I really hope this momentum continues throughout the month so we can officially be listed as having LTE

• Like 1