Network Vision/LTE - South West Florida Market

Abyss19707

Yeah, I am at Skyline and CC PKWY so if/when Cape Coral Pkwy/Chiquita goes live but Sprint site states wirhin the next 6 months it will only be gaining Capacity updates.

Sent from my SPH-L720 using Tapatalk 4 Beta

Unfortunately, it looks (from Sensorly and Sprint's website) like my house is in the middle of a "hole" between a couple of towers.  I'm in between Metro and Six Mile Cypress to the west and east, and Daniels and Colonial to my south and North.  I can get LTE less than 1/2 a mile from my house (not spectacular speeds yet), but on the first floor of my home I can barely make a call.  Not as worried about the data since I have wifi, but call quality is bleh.  Probably will have to go and talk to them about an Airave.  It has been nice to be out and about getting LTE, though.  Will be even better as time goes on, hopefully!

ayn2uu.pngConnected for a good minute at home. Couldnt map it or test speeds. If I connect again I will try. Thank signalcheck for alerting me lol

where in the cape did you pick that signal up at?
  • Like 1

Got 4G at my house tonight. It was an Airplane toggle that got it for between a half second and ariund 30 second about 4-5 times amd havent been able reproduce results.

I am actually abke to get it whenever now at my house but with no upload speed. That makes no sense to give me the option lol. What would happen if I didnt have WiFi and ended up needing mobile data and didnt know how to turn LTE acceptance off? HaHa

Just picked up lte at hooters on del Prado. Kept the signal all the way to veterans before I lost it. Wonder if that tower off cc Pkwy finally got upgraded to 4G because it definitely came from that direction

Just picked up lte at hooters on del Prado. Kept the signal all the way to veterans before I lost it. Wonder if that tower off cc Pkwy finally got upgraded to 4G because it definitely came from that direction

I think it did go live, I'm at sweetbay and I'm picking up a really strong signal.

Yes, it has bexauee I am at work at Pizza Hut on DP and I have it and havent lost it. Had it all tye way here from home at skyline and cc pkwy to coronado and dp. Awesome, excited! 17Mb down is about what it is at around cthatcroute for me

Just remember that it could also be the tower off of Palm Tree also but with PO58 getting a really strong signal out in Downtown Cape id imagine that site is live also. Anxious to know if Palm Tree is live or not yet too though

Just to let you all know here in tye area. In Cape Coral I am now on PRL 55015 instead of 55014

Just checked mine.  Me too.

Keep connecting on Santa Barbara near the McDonald's and walgreens. Super weak. Speed test shows 0mb down and up lol. Any idea which tower it might be coming from? Santa barb and veterans Walgreen's btw

Picking up 4g from Collier Blvd and US41 just about to the Marco Bridge. Then...it's back to 3g:( It is progress though:)

Yeah, this site was just accepted on Thursday or Friday. :tu:

Robert via Nexus 7 using Tapatalk 4 Beta

Well my Son moved to springhill and looking at the map of towers to be upgraded none were really near his house. SpringHill is really not large but today he called me and has 3 bars of 4g lte. Yet here in Bradenton well South bradenton Nada. I called sprint they said it is supposed to be completed here within the next 90 days so we shall see. I just do not get why they took a permit on the tower on Florida Blvd and leave it sit like a ghost town for such a long time. But we shall see what happens

Well my Son moved to springhill and looking at the map of towers to be upgraded none were really near his house. SpringHill is really not large but today he called me and has 3 bars of 4g lte. Yet here in Bradenton well South bradenton Nada. I called sprint they said it is supposed to be completed here within the next 90 days so we shall see. I just do not get why they took a permit on the tower on Florida Blvd and leave it sit like a ghost town for such a long time. But we shall see what happens

Same with the tower on 41 and Orlando Ave. It has had RRU's installed for months now but still no panels. Also, nothing south of Bee Ridge in Sarasota. :/

Well he did not even see them doing any work then woke up today and had fast as anything 4g lte. Now of course i am happy for him but after being passed over on 4g i do hope as the rep told me it would be done within 90 days. When i turn my SGS3 on each day i see 4G LTE as it boots up and it reminds me yeah everywhere in my area but here lol.

Well he did not even see them doing any work then woke up today and had fast as anything 4g lte. Now of course i am happy for him but after being passed over on 4g i do hope as the rep told me it would be done within 90 days. When i turn my SGS3 on each day i see 4G LTE as it boots up and it reminds me yeah everywhere in my area but here lol.

Could be worse. I have it at home but they are trolling me with it. I connect but there's no speed lol. 0mb up and down.