Network Vision/LTE - South West Florida Market

Abyss19707

I think the Florida Blvd. site has only been on intermittently for testing because this morning I was only getting 3G around those parts.

Legacy antennas are FINALLY being swapped out for NV antennas at the site on Orlando Ave. where RRU's have been ground mounted since March.

so, my mistake. I made assumptions the other day when I saw a crew working at the Orlando Blvd. site in West Bradenton. They where switching out antennas for T-Mobile, not Sprint.

still nothing NV related going on there since RRU's were basically dumped and abandoned there 5 months ago.

...man this thread has died. :(

I get extremely consistently LTE over here on my S4 but left to get a One and came back and can't hold it whatsoever so I am going to go to the Sprint Corp store and see if I can't get an exchange and see if that helps or if it is a network issue as to why I am dropping it.

Sent from my HTCONE using Tapatalk 4

I get extremely consistently LTE over here on my S4 but left to get a One and came back and can't hold it whatsoever so I am going to go to the Sprint Corp store and see if I can't get an exchange and see if that helps or if it is a network issue as to why I am dropping it.

Sent from my HTCONE using Tapatalk 4

the note 3 is being announced this week.  from my experience with the note 2 i would recommend waiting at least to check it out

anyone else having issues with voice calls? im integrated with google voice and i cant make any calls. my wifes phone is having issues as well. my phone is rooted running a custom ROM and my wife has sprints stock rom.

anyone else having issues with voice calls? im integrated with google voice and i cant make any calls. my wifes phone is having issues as well. my phone is rooted running a custom ROM and my wife has sprints stock rom.

The last few days,I haven't been able to call another phone on my account. And other non sprint customers have had the same problem.

• Like 1

saw a crane and the top off a monopole tower in lehigh acres, east of gunnery on lee blvd. not sure if its a sprint tower. there is another monpole tower to the west of gunnery and lee as well.

the one east of gunnery is not a sprint monopole.

Called Sprint today about the tower by 63rd and 21st east in Bradenton. Got the run around as usual. They don't see anything wrong on there end from the call center. Going on two weeks and no repairs. I guess i will just keep calling every two days.

Anyone one who cares, there is LTE in Englewood now. Good LTE speeds around 771 and the Rotonda area. Not much coverage yet in The Englewood east area though. The tower by my house in East Englewood has not been completed yet, but there is a open permit on the tower for NV install. :tu:

Quick question out of curiosity for those in the know.

In our market, for example, NV work is being done by a company based out of Tampa called Betacom. So my question is; who contracts the sub-contractors, and pressumeably monitors the progress of their work- Sprint, Ericsson, or both?

Quick question out of curiosity for those in the know.

In our market, for example, NV work is being done by a company based out of Tampa called Betacom. So my question is; who contracts the sub-contractors, and pressumeably monitors the progress of their work- Sprint, Ericsson, or both?

Second that. Who holds the subs accountable?

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Tapatalk 2

• 2 weeks later...