Report Your LTE Connection Here

so... this is the second time in two weeks that the tower in Lower Mills Dorchester, MA has been down... i better be expecting some 4G LTE goodness soon to make up for my dropped calls! arrgh!

Went from full strength signal to 1 to zero bars....

Called sprint and said that the tower won't be back up until 10/12!!

so... this is the second time in two weeks that the tower in Lower Mills Dorchester, MA has been down... i better be expecting some 4G LTE goodness soon to make up for my dropped calls! arrgh!

Hey Guys, Do you happen to know when the Metrowest or Cambridge/Somerville areas will be live for LTE. I have heard everything from Late September to Early December. Thanks!

Hey Guys, Do you happen to know when the Metrowest or Cambridge/Somerville areas will be live for LTE. I have heard everything from Late September to Early December. Thanks!

Davis Davis is live, Harvard Ave in Allston live,

Bronx , NY welcomes LTE. was at the McDonalds on White Plains Road and Allerton avenue, and to my surprise my Galaxy Nexus had the 4g icon. Will return tommorrow with speed test.

Yea it been there for a while check this out http://s4gru.com/index.php?/topic/1901-network-visionlte-new-york-city-market/page__st__140

Scattered towers are already live.. more come online each week. We are lucky, progress in the Boston market has been very steady, and Sprint is no longer blocking LTE signals up here. If you make a donation, you can access the section of this site containing constantly updated maps displaying which tower upgrades are complete.

-Mike

• Like 1

Someone on the Sprint Community forums claims to have latched onto 4G LTE in the Encinitas area of southern California.
reply to them and tell them to sensorly.

Sent from my Dark Jelly Belly using Tapatalk 2

Someone on the Sprint Community forums claims to have latched onto 4G LTE in the Encinitas area of southern California.

If you can, suggest to them to use Sensorly and then send us a screen shot to confirm!

--

Cool. Double post... by two people. :rofl:

Sprint 4G LTE has gone live in San Francisco as well as the East Bay and possibly the entire Bay Area within the last 48 hours...

I had just driven on to Treasure Island (SF, where I live) and noticed the little 4G icon lighting up. Ran a speed test (from the tower in West Oakland near I-80 East on-ramp of the Bay Bridge) and got this:

mmYAU.png

Also, I noticed another user on the XDA DEV forums also got 4G signal while driving on the 101 near Candlestick Park in SF:

cF7l7.jpg

WOOOO THATS FAST BABY

• Like 3

I live in South Bend, Indiana, and my phone just suddenly switched from 3G to 4G. My phone is performing at a much speedier rate as well. Does this mean what I think it does, that the 4G LTE market has finally come to South Bend? I hope that this is not just some type of test! I've been waiting for this, along with many of you, well, like, forever, and if I wake up to find that my phone reads '3G' at the top of my screen, rather than the magnificent, long-anticipated, lightning-fast, '4G', what will result is a complete devastation of an inexplicable magnitude on my part! Seriously, all dramatics aside, it will kind of suck. :-/

I live in South Bend' date=' Indiana, and my phone just suddenly switched from 3G to 4G. My phone is performing at a much speedier rate as well. Does this mean what I think it does, that the 4G LTE market has finally come to South Bend? I hope that this is not just some type of test! I've been waiting for this, along with many of you, well, like, forever, and if I wake up to find that my phone reads '3G' at the top of my screen, rather than the magnificent, long-anticipated, lightning-fast, '4G', what will result is a complete devastation of an inexplicable magnitude on my part! Seriously, all dramatics aside, it will kind of suck. :-/[/quote']

South Bend is nowhere near being launched yet. The signal is pretty isolated at this time and will likely come and go. There will be more and more sites added in the South Bend/Elkhart area for the next month or so. Service will likely be launched before the end of the year.

Enjoy it when you can get it. When you get a chance, please run the Sensorly app the next time you are connected to 4G. It will help us all see and plot the coverage in South Bend. Thanks!

Robert via CM9 Kindle Fire using Forum Runner

• Like 1

Yes, we have been anxiously awaiting the launch of the 4G LTE market here in Indiana, just as everyone else that doesn't have it in their area. I noticed while driving my kids to their schools this morning, that we lost the 4G signal when we left the Notre Dame area. It seems to only connect within a mile(or two) radius to the Notre Dame campus, and it was the same for my kid's phones as well( they each have the LG Viper 4G LTE). I drove all around South Bend, and my phone was picking up 3G everywhere I drove besides Notre Dame. It's great for us, since we live two blocks from Notre Dame, but it stinks for everyone else.

I just found LTE signal this morning by Universal Studios Hollywood. The moment I drove from the valley into Los Angeles I lost it.

I just noticed some purple spots finally showing up on the Sensorly map of LA. Hopefully they migrate south down to downtown and the rest of LA soon...

I was able to take a screenshot(via Sensorly) of the 4G LTE coverage in South Bend, IN. As you can see, I'm pretty lucky! I've been connected to 4G LTE for 24 hours now, and although I'm enjoying it, I'm keeping in mind that it's likely to go in-and-out until Sprint gets it up and running in this area. Maybe some kind of freak thing will happen and I'll stay connected, but I'm not holding my breath.

post-6041-0-69424300-1349936565_thumb.jpg

I just noticed I have 4G in Kingston Springs' date=' TN. That is around 20 minutes West of Nashville.[/quote']

Excellent news. Thanks for reporting this new market sighting. If you could run the Sensorly app the next time you connect so it can plot the coverages in your area. That would be great. And we can follow the progress. Thanks!

Robert via CM9 Kindle Fire using Forum Runner