Report Your LTE Connection Here

Thats pretty dang fast! My buddy has a new ATT Iphone5 out in KC and he hit 50M down once. I thought ATT was going to have a huge edge with maximum download speed due to them having more bandwidth for LTE channels but this is pretty dang close. Didn't know the max was about 37M thought it was more like 20. For what I really do 3M would be enough. I just want to stream Youtube well and decent web page speeds. A ping <100ms sure would be nice too.

37Mbps will not be common. You will need line of sight to a panel and an unburdened sector to hit those speeds. But the same is true of hitting 50Mbps on AT&T.

Robert via Nexus 7 using Forum Runner

I spent some free time today driving around Carmel Indiana mapping the 4G signal near hazel dell and 126th and 131st streets. Yesterday I also found signals in Fishers near cumberland and 126th and up and down I-69 side roads from 106th to 96th street. nice to see it popping up in wider areas.

• Like 1

I spent some free time today driving around Carmel Indiana mapping the 4G signal near hazel dell and 126th and 131st streets. Yesterday I also found signals in Fishers near cumberland and 126th and up and down I-69 side roads from 106th to 96th street. nice to see it popping up in wider areas.

These showed up as accepted from Sprint this week in our weekly update. :tu:

Robert via Moto Photon Q using Forum Runner

• Like 1

Anyone seen any LTE action in Jacksonville yet? I still haven't picked it up anywhere but after seeing all your posts I can't wait! :P

I haven't seen anything in Jacksonville yet. I'm on vacation this week and will be all around town so hopefully I can find something

Anyone seen any LTE action in Jacksonville yet? I still haven't picked it up anywhere but after seeing all your posts I can't wait! :P

I'm holding out too. I'm in Zip 32259 so anywhere near me will definitely be found when it comes live. Just give it time.

I'm holding out too. I'm in Zip 32259 so anywhere near me will definitely be found when it comes live. Just give it time.

Nice im in 32258 .. So we are def near each other :).

Edited by Almeuit

Don't see any spots in Petaluma yet. Did you press map trip on sensorly?

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Tapatalk 2

I did but my reporting was set to WiFi only. Fixed.

Shows now. Will log more when on the move again.

Sent from my Galaxy S3 using Forum Runner

Edited by ErikVonder
  • Like 3

Just had a 4g connection here in Austin Tx. It seems to be gone at the moment, but it was very fast. As fast or faster than my WiFi connection on a 1mbps cable modem. I'm near 360&183. Also had a brief connection near Kenedy Tx. east of San Antonio..

Just had a 4g connection here in Austin Tx. It seems to be gone at the moment' date=' but it was very fast. As fast or faster than my WiFi connection on a 1mbps cable modem. I'm near 360&183. Also had a brief connection near Kenedy Tx. east of San Antonio..[/quote']

I say much faster then your 1mbps connection

Sent from my Evo LTE or SSGS3 using Forum Runner

10mqu6s.jpg in Hollywood Florida zip 33020 last night(10/16) at a friends house 10 min away from my house and after that I have not seen LTE again, and when the LTE came on it was only for a few min outside and it was slow but still faster then the 3G

Take 95 south from griffin to Hallandale. Surprise :) it'll light up

I live in Hollywood beach 2 min away from from Hallandale I have a iPhone 5 and pass through Hallandale Beach Blvd all of Hallandale and have never got it. Also the post above this one where I did get LTE was right off US1 north right near the Circle K gas station