Network Vision/LTE - Lower Central Valley Market (Fresno, Bakersfield, Visalia)

aelenes

They have been working at Ashlan and Clovis even longer. Not sure why it is taking so incredibly long!

Oh you're right, I misread. The ashlan and cedar work hasn't been going on for very long, but the ashlan and clovis stuff has.

Fresno stuff from today:

and, nearby,

This is the shortest site I've seen in person.

Very monopole... 

It's going to take a lot of engineering to make these compatible with the new 8T8R B41 antennas. Probably going to have to mount it lower than the NV antennas and ground mounted everything, 

LTE got turned off in Bakersfield...not even 3G is working

Correction...it appears that there was a recent update to my phone that turned off the data plan...called Sprint and got that fixed!

GMO

It will still get LTE. There some GMO here in San Diego. Mainly on flag poles and light poles which all are now broadcasting LTE.

It will still get LTE. There some GMO here in San Diego. Mainly on flag poles and light poles which all are now broadcasting LTE.

It'll be nice when GMO's here in Nevada start broadcasting LTE. One of the towers between Pahrump and Vegas has work going on the past 2 weeks. They have been digging, and I know that both at&t and Verizon are both planning to upgrade their highway sites to LTE, so it'll help Sprint get backhaul into the area.

Last check they've been pretty active for the past 2-3 months. It's probably approaching the tipping point where they can do a citywide cluster launch.

Let's sure hope so.

Sent from my Josh's iPad using Tapatalk 2

A co-worker was showing me his Verizon activated tablet today, and it was BLAZING FAST.  I just admired it, and felt sorry I stick with Sprint.

Then feel free to leave and go to Verizon. No ones stopping you from doing what you must. 

What I will stop though is your unwanted and unneeded negativity. 

• Like 1

My guess is that it is months, maybe even a year away.  How many of you have even gotten Wimax here in Fresno?  

WiMax has absolutely nothing to do with the LTE rollout. Nothing.

As noted, complaining won't get you very far on this site.

• Like 1

Yeah, I suggest being proactive about monitoring the rollout here in fresno, like I am, but I guess bitching and moaning is easier.

Bitching and moaning is harder to do. Being happy the work is going on makes everything go faster in the end. How many of Fresno's site out of the total have work that's been done already?

Sent from Josh's iPhone 5S using Tapatalk 2