Network Vision/LTE - Lower Central Valley Market (Fresno, Bakersfield, Visalia)

aelenes

Lol it has my route from the other day from the 99 to goshen down ricgin, shirk and doe even when I pulled into my shop

Oh, I'm talking about south of 99 off walnut and shirk and roeben.

I'm a flight instructor. Flew over SE Fresno today and got LTE between SE Fresno and Fowler . Took a screenshot of exact location

but can't upload. File too big.

If sbdy wants the screenshot I can send via email. The location was between Fowler and Sanger just northwest of Del Rey

If sbdy wants the screenshot I can send via email. The location was between Fowler and Sanger just northwest of Del Rey

If you can, upload the picture to dropbox or box sync, and post the link here.

If this happens to be the Sprint tower there being worked on, that is close to where my parents live. I'll be in that area in a few weeks. I'll take photos.

If this happens to be the Sprint tower there being worked on, that is close to where my parents live. I'll be in that area in a few weeks. I'll take photos.

Yes it's a sprint tower it's also my home tower, it's the one I've been watching the most. I'm surprised they're working on it on a Sunday,

Yes it's a sprint tower it's also my home tower, it's the one I've been watching the most. I'm surprised they're working on it on a Sunday,

From what I've been hearing, they are in a rush to get the equipment upgraded. That's a good thing.  :)

Also working on the one @ Clovis ave and Dakota today with a similar orange lift. They've been up on this tower on and off for the past couple months. Late nights and weekends inclusive. Nothing really changed in the signal though there are spikes on 3g up over 2mbs. Pretty steady most of the time between 700 kbs and 1mbs. No lte yet. This is consistently better than before I guess. But they are up there a lot.

It's nice to be able to use LTE here in Visalia. :) I'm at the Sprint store waiting to trade my Sprint Phone Connect with a Nexus 5. :D

Sent from Josh's iPhone 5 using Tapatalk 2

All I know is when I tell my friends from up here that I'm going to visit my family down there, they know to not take it personally if I don't pick up the phone because it's usually because I have no reception. Glad to hear things are starting to look up in the valley. 

Just some info... Don't know if something similar has been posted. I just can't wait! :)

I wouldn't believe what a sprint rep tells you.

They are notorious for lying. Go by what the reports on this forum says. Much more accurate!

I wouldn't believe what a sprint rep tells you.

They are notorious for lying. Go by what the reports on this forum says. Much more accurate!

To their credit, they're not lying, just reading exactly what is found in their tools provided by Sprint. The trouble with that is 100% of the towers in the LCV have said 4G to be upgraded in the next 90 days since at least May.

*edit - not 100% but the majority of towers*

Just some info... Don't know if something similar has been posted. I just can't wait! :)

There is, as far as I know, exactly one site in Fresno with new hardware up on the tower. I have not seen any tower/cabinet activity on any of the others, and I have made it my mission to drive around like an idiot just for the sake of checking them. On the plus side, a large number of these sites do have evidence of backhaul/utilities activity.

Thanks guys! I just want it already. I was in Visalia and I had 4G the whole time around Packwood creek shopping center. Also, Selma has is too. I'm just jealous, because I'm in Fresno half of the time and nothing. lol!

I feel the same way as you. I live in a part of Visalia that still has no LTE. :/ it's going to come soon.

• Like 1

I feel the same way as you. I live in a part of Visalia that still has no LTE. :/ it's going to come soon.

Hi there - I just joined the site and I live in Northwest Visalia.  I just switched back to Sprint from crappy T-MO.  Where in Visalia have you seen LTE?  Also, I have the Note 3 which obviously doesn't support Spark.  Did the phone that you use that got LTE in Visalia support Spark or just the single 1900 band?  Thanks!