Network Vision/LTE - Lower Central Valley Market (Fresno, Bakersfield, Visalia)

aelenes

Then where the lte

Many things can cause issues with LTE being turned on. Backhaul being the first and foremost. 2nd, if Sprint finds anything wrong with the site, they won't approve it for use.

Selma has access to fiber so that's good

I wonder if they use at&t or vz for backhaul

As far as I know, at&t is the phone company for Selma, as it is for Fresno/Clovis and Visalia/Tulare. However, I could be wrong since CenturyLink is encroaching on at&t territory by providing service in Visalia now.

The further east you go, the more likely it is that Verizon is the ILEC. The line is somewhere between Visalia and Farmersville; Exeter, for example, is firmly in Verizon's domain.

Yep. I helped tint the old Verizon office. Right behind the building, they still have their vehicle yard, and their cell tower, to which they are the only carrier to.

Sent from Josh's iPhone 5 using Tapatalk 2

Spoke to three levels of airave support today, all said they cant give us an airave.

I am upset

what was their reason on why not here is a back door # to get them on the line with no issues try this 866 556 7310 or try 703 433 4401 enjoy

did they tell you why you can not get an Airave & did you try to call the second #?

I did not try the 703 number but tried two others

they said "the airave promotion is over"

I was also promissed a call back by a supervisor.

It will be no shock to anyone familiar with Sprint CS that no call back was ever received.

I did not try the 703 number but tried two others

they said "the airave promotion is over"

I was also promissed a call back by a supervisor.

It will be no shock to anyone familiar with Sprint CS that no call back was ever received.

TRY THE 703 # & where do you live also does it show on Sprint coverage map that you are in a dead zone or off the network? & or do live in a pocket that Sprints towers don`t seem to get to you?

TRY THE 703 # & where do you live also does it show on Sprint coverage map that you are in a dead zone or off the network? & or do live in a pocket that Sprints towers don`t seem to get to you?

We're in the network area. The map indicates were at the line with "fair" so they started giving us the bs that fair "doesnt guaantee coverage inside the home".

The problem is that coverage has been fine for 3 years until this summer.

NV sent everything to shit here.

We're in the network area. The map indicates were at the line with "fair" so they started giving us the bs that fair "doesnt guaantee coverage inside the home".

I think until the entire cluster is optimized, you'll have some issues. I saw some similar things happen here.

Lol, what NV?

Lol, what NV?

Do not encourage him.  jamesinclair is the Negative Nancy of S4GRU.

AJ

I finally gave up trying to call for an airwave even though I have no sprint signal in my house and I live in OC so 800mhz deployment is unknown due to IBEZ. it is a good thing I am a large investor in Sprint and I like their story.

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Tapatalk 4