Network Vision/LTE - Lower Central Valley Market (Fresno, Bakersfield, Visalia)

aelenes

Hello I'm new to this site... A few questions does anyone know any updates in Tulare I believe there is a sprint tower on prosperity ave just east of Tulare and I've seen some AT&T work truck parked there and they look like they have new panels or am I just seeing things

Hello I'm new to this site... A few questions does anyone know any updates in Tulare I believe there is a sprint tower on prosperity ave just east of Tulare and I've seen some AT&T work truck parked there and they look like they have new panels or am I just seeing things

You mean prosperity just east of town? Is it east of mooney?

Sent from Josh's iPhone 5 using Tapatalk 2

Sprints voice service is actually getting worse in Kerman recently any ideas??

Legacy equipment issues with legacy backhaul? There is a good possibility that could be it.

I tried to post a pic but I guess I couldn't

Host it on Dropbox or another pic hosting site and post the link here.

Kermans tower is in the finishing stages of a new install. Luckily , for us we dont use ATT backhaul. The Kerman tower is actually 25 feet from a fiber backbone hub from Time Warner over Sebastian lines. It looks like Kerman will get 4g lte before Fresno. Sorry Fresnans.

• Like 1

Woohoo!  Wow, for once having Sebastian in town is paying off!  Too bad I don't have an LTE phone yet, but hopefully reception and 3G will improve greatly. Great job reporting all of this bjarabian! I can't wait to at least experience some faster 3G speeds here in town!

Kermans tower is in the finishing stages of a new install. Luckily , for us we dont use ATT backhaul. The Kerman tower is actually 25 feet from a fiber backbone hub from Time Warner over Sebastian lines. It looks like Kerman will get 4g lte before Fresno. Sorry Fresnans.

Fresno isn't even in the running. There's several other places in the LCV that have had nv hardware in the air for months, so they're overdue. Lets see who finds lte first...

Fresno isn't even in the running. There's several other places in the LCV that have had nv hardware in the air for months, so they're overdue. Lets see who finds lte first...

Spotify ready

I've been ready for 2 months or more for LTE to start working here in Visalia.

• Like 1

I've been ready for 2 months or more for LTE to start working here in Visalia.

So assuming that the backhaul is there and the panels are tested and ready for some of these sites....What holds them back from pushing the on button?  

I just Got off the Phone with Sprint Yesterday & got $25 off my bill for the Next 4 Months all due to the Fact that 4G is being installed & was told that it should be up & running in the next 2 weeks to 90 days yet was told that it should happen sooner than later so lets hope that it happens by the 31st like I was told before that would a Great Halloween for me =} so those that want to get in on the deal & are having issues with slow speeds & want to take advantage of Free money off your Bill the call & talk with Account Services & ask them for this Great Deal hear is a Back door # 866 556 7310