Network Vision/LTE - Lower Central Valley Market (Fresno, Bakersfield, Visalia)

aelenes

@nextel49. I spoke to tech support and she told me that there's upgrades scheduled in bakersfield in October and will take 3-4 months to complete so hopefully the towers we use will be worked on first lol.

The Guy I talked with is in the higher up departments & he read me the email stating that it should be done by the end of Oct to early Nov hope this helps you work is going now my speeds are just crap unless I am home & using my Airave getting some better speed than when I go outside

The Guy I talked with is in the higher up departments & he read me the email stating that it should be done by the end of Oct to early Nov hope this helps you work is going now my speeds are just crap unless I am home & using my Airave getting some better speed than when I go outside

I hate to break it to you dude....

But theres a very good chance everything he told you was made up on the spot.

Reps have a huge incentive to make you happy, even if it means lying. Theres almost no system in place to create a consequence for lying to the customer.

Just based on how slow the permitting process is in Clovis, I wouldn't hold out hope for much hope for seeing LTE before year's end. That being said, work is definitely happening. The sponsors know why the readily apparent backhaul work in Fresno/Clovis is encouraging, especially given the NV situation in the LCV as a whole.

I hate to break it to you dude....

But theres a very good chance everything he told you was made up on the spot.

Reps have a huge incentive to make you happy, even if it means lying. Theres almost no system in place to create a consequence for lying to the customer.

while I was on the phone with him he read me what the Email said word for word kind of hard Lie like that on the spot even when he read me everything it said also hope this helps http://www.forbes.com/sites/abrambrown/2013/07/30/sprints-problems-brought-into-new-clearity-fall-to-billionaire-led-softbank-to-solve/

while I was on the phone with him he read me what the Email said word for word kind of hard Lie like that on the spot even when he read me everything it said also hope this helps http://www.forbes.com/sites/abrambrown/2013/07/30/sprints-problems-brought-into-new-clearity-fall-to-billionaire-led-softbank-to-solve/

Trust me, when a survey is at stake, its very easy to lie.

Sprint should be ashamed on how slow they are in the Fresno area . The planner I speak too said that sprint had been trying to figure out what to do In the Fresno area since December of last year . She also said the delay of approval was sprint had to change some things with there planning due to Fresno didn't alow something but she did say they did fix the planning and Samsung will start work soon

Also I think sprint has been working In Clovis because when I call customer care they always tell me I see work going on in Clovis but who knows if true lol but will update when I get word that sprint has started working in the Fresno area

To be honest, I wouldn't necessarily believe everything the customer care reps tell you unless they are really far up the food chain. If permits have been issued, that's an indicator that it will be soon.

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk 4

To be honest, I wouldn't necessarily believe everything the customer care reps tell you unless they are really far up the food chain. If permits have been issued, that's an indicator that it will be soon.

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk 4

Oedipus has been taking pictures around Clovis of backhaul work being performed, so there is work going on in Clovis, and we are still waiting for permits to be approved there, but it's even slow going with Clovis too. If they finish the backhaul at the 2 Network Vision sites in Visalia, then we'll be further along than Fresno and Clovis, but alas, they haven't even finished down here either. :/

Sent from Josh's iPhone 5 using Tapatalk 2

Whereabouts?

Clovis ave near Ashlan. Unfotunately no photos as I have a Kyocera Rise (which will change as soon as the LTE is on) and the camera is terrible. I tried taking photos of the tower one time and the zoom just can't get anywhere near close enough to see anything. SORRY!

Clovis ave near Ashlan. Unfotunately no photos as I have a Kyocera Rise (which will change as soon as the LTE is on) and the camera is terrible. I tried taking photos of the tower one time and the zoom just can't get anywhere near close enough to see anything. SORRY!

Is the site you're referring to south of the 7-11 that's on Ashlan at Clovis?

Not sure who owns the top set of panels, but the bottom set are Sprint's and they have not been upgraded yet. That site has a Fresno address, too, and that makes it more difficult to figure out the pre-phsyical work status of the NV upgrade.

Not sure who owns the top set of panels, but the bottom set are Sprint's and they have not been upgraded yet. That site has a Fresno address, too, and that makes it more difficult to figure out the pre-phsyical work status of the NV upgrade.

Ashlan and Clovis is neither Fresno nor Clovis.....it's a county island (Tarpey Village).

It's a confused mess of boundaries in that neighborhood, total mess when there's an accident in that intersection but I'm pretty sure that's a county island which might be why the tower is in the far back corner of the lot, might make it in or out of Fresno or Clovis. My best guess is County island?

The top row of gear is what looked different to me so... bummer. Almost think it was changed out or just painted but looks way more vivid than I remember.

Ashlan and Clovis is neither Fresno nor Clovis.....it's a county island (Tarpey Village).

The site has a Fresno address, so the Fresno city and county permitting blackout applies. Sites within the city of Clovis are confirmed to be well underway.

It's a confused mess of boundaries in that neighborhood, total mess when there's an accident in that intersection but I'm pretty sure that's a county island which might be why the tower is in the far back corner of the lot, might make it in or out of Fresno or Clovis. My best guess is County island?

The top row of gear is what looked different to me so... bummer. Almost think it was changed out or just painted but looks way more vivid than I remember.

An offhand guess is that the top rack is T-Mobile, but I'm not sure.