Do you still visit SprintUsers?

xcharles718

Perhaps I lack the perspective to assert this, but S4GRU has come out of nowhere and -- in less than six months -- has skyrocketed to become the top Sprint focused forum on the Web.

AJ

Perhaps I lack the perspective to assert this, but S4GRU has come out of nowhere and -- in less than six months -- has skyrocketed to become the top Sprint focused forum on the Web.

AJ

I believe so. Just a few months ago we only a handful of members(maybe 25 or 30). Now, we have about 1,700 members and over a hundred users on at one time.

Also, S4GRU is frequently referenced for Sprint deployment news(by TechnoBuffalo, Engadget, etc.)

After they threatened to ban me for linking an S4GRU article that was relevant to a thread discussion, I've stayed away. I just go over to respond to the occasional PM I receive.

Robert via Galaxy Nexus using Forum Runner

• Like 1

After they threatened to ban me for linking an S4GRU article that was relevant to a thread discussion, I've stayed away. I just go over to respond to the occasional PM I receive.

Robert via Galaxy Nexus using Forum Runner

That's some boole sh....

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2

I don't post over there, but I check in every so often to see if the same clowns who don't even have Sprint are still around and being given free reign to troll the place; and sure enough, they are. I just don't get it. If they've moved on to another carrier and it's so awesome, it's so crazy to me that they feel the need to invest time each and every day to go to a site called SprintUSERS just to badmouth the company. SU used to be a really informative place and genuinely fun to log into everyday, but now its more or less a waste of bandwidth unfortunately.

I use and love Tapatalk, and sprintusers won't give it access so i started comming here more and more and more and now I hardly log on to Sprint Users.

Sent from my Evo 3D using Tapatalk

Same boat as you.. gotta have tapatalk! It's nice to have everything in one place. I am too lazy to go to another app and never liked forum runner either.

Sent from my C64 w/Epyx FastLoad cartridge

We support both Tapatalk and Forum Runner because our members have made it clear they want both. However, Tapatalk and Forum Runner have both tried to give "incentives" to drop the other.

Robert via Kindle Fire using Forum Runner

Same boat as you.. gotta have tapatalk! It's nice to have everything in one place. I am too lazy to go to another app and never liked forum runner either.

Sent from my C64 w/Epyx FastLoad cartridge

I also have forumrunner and hate it because the interface isn't as nice as Tapatalk 2.0 and more so the that even if you buy the pro/paid version of fourmrunner you still get/see ads.

Just a bunch of cheap MFers whining about Sprint service. No thanks!

sometimes there good reason for whining, i've been with sprint for over 10 years and have had my issues with them more then once, they have gotten there act together alittle better but I can't remeber how many times I was on the verge of canceling

sometimes there good reason for whining, i've been with sprint for over 10 years and have had my issues with them more then once, they have gotten there act together alittle better but I can't remeber how many times I was on the verge of canceling

I just don't want to hang around all that negativity. I prefer technical discussions, creative solutions to problems and reasoned discourse. "Sprint sucks" does not qualify. If and when S4GRU starts being a whiner's forum, then I will move on as well.

I also have forumrunner and hate it because the interface isn't as nice as Tapatalk 2.0 and more so the that even if you buy the pro/paid version of fourmrunner you still get/see ads.

I have the paid version of Forum Runner' date=' but I don't see any ads.

Robert

If and when S4GRU starts being a whiner's forum, then I will move on as well.

You and me both!

• Like 1

I have the paid version of Forum Runner, but I don't see any ads.

Robert

login to sprint users and you will see ads, it's up to the forum to put them up. unless you have the adfree hack from the market you should see ads, maybe not for this forum because they don't put them up.

• Like 1

Yeah, I have AdFree from play and it blanks out the ads in forumrunner. I did a factory reset and went on forumrunner before reinstalling AdFree, and saw ads.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2

• Like 1

I look at it just to see if the same breed of bashers are still there but I don't comment on there anymore. I love discussions in this community a lot more than there and not to mention the Network Vision information that Robert provides us.

• Like 1