Network Vision/LTE - Pittsburgh Market

Bar1203

4G IN CRANBERRY!! I got the signal in the new Dick's and had it until I was near 7 fields.. Went back later that day in case it was a fluke and it was no fluke.. SUPER PUMPED!! Also, can someone map the areas that do have a 4g signal I would love to know how close it is to my house

I will work on mapping it tonight should be in the area around 11 one of the perks of being a limo driver get to travel a lot of places

It's 420 somewhere

ok thanks.. There already a couple places mapped on sensorly that's how I initially found about it

I am excited to see more LTE coverage! Ive been in new kensington lately and ive been having a weak 4G connection there. And it seems as cranberry now has 4G, so im hoping to see LTE move up closer to butler in the distant future. 

I am excited to see more LTE coverage! Ive been in new kensington lately and ive been having a weak 4G connection there. And it seems as cranberry now has 4G, so im hoping to see LTE move up closer to butler in the distant future.

the LTE in Cranberry was shut off for some reason, might have just been testing

the LTE in Cranberry was shut off for some reason, might have just been testing

all we can do is hold on hopefully it was just testing and it will be on soon

Sent from my ASUS Transformer Pad TF300T using Tapatalk 2

Did you seriously just ask that in this thread? Did you actually read the posts?

he means in his town not Pittsburgh as a whole.. In RyanChaw's town (perryopolis) they have began upgrading the towers in you area, but you do not yet have access to 4g, should be a couple more months (around September or October) before you start to see 4g in your area.

• 2 weeks later...

Hey all, New member here. I have finally been getting an LTE signal around home and work in the west end and south hills area.. I've been mapping it in Sensorly. Specifically, Carnegie and Mount Lebanon. Speeds average 4 up and 3 down. Also, I'm on Cyanogen Mod 10 and was completely unable to get an LTE signal, even in places where I knew there to be one, until I realized the ROM was using very old radio files. Once I flashed the GA02 radios I immediately got a signal. So if anyone isn't getting any in the area at all I'd check which version you're running and update to the most recent ones. Hopefully that will help someone because it was driving me insane lmao. Anyways, glad to be here and yay for Pittsburgh FINALLY getting LTE...thought it would never happen!

NO FREAKING WAY!!! Tell me more, speeds, signal strength, etc. This jazzes me up!

just a small spot but I see some new spots around 19 was to concerned about mapping it to get a speed test but it felt good hopefully soon we see some coverage

Sent from my SPH-L900 using Tapatalk 2

just a small spot but I see some new spots around 19 was to concerned about mapping it to get a speed test but it felt good hopefully soon we see some coverage

i was just at the chipotle right next to that Sunoco a few hours earlier and I got nothing, they might have just turned those towers on.. Hopefully this time they'll stay on for good!

i was just at the chipotle right next to that Sunoco a few hours earlier and I got nothing, they might have just turned those towers on.. Hopefully this time they'll stay on for good!

http://db.tt/NzVr5Fdt

Got it this time might just be testing downtillt but we can hope I have seen Samsung people in the four points hotel

Been dropping a ton of calls at my house near the south hills village mall. Then checked signal check and found 1x800!!

Couldn't figure out how to paste a screenshot so I have a link to google drive: https://docs.google.com/drawings/d/1eWPTgxaZgkxxA7QL-CWHFb48F0smQNzM-AmLCB2jixo/edit?usp=sharing

I have connected to 8 towers in pittsburgh region with 800 I know at least one that stopped broadcasting the vanderbilt tower.

coyle curtain rd monongahela

719 Woodbridge drive oakdale

17 elm st charleroi

561 Virginia dr bell vernon

300 old pittsburgh rd uniontown

1089 farm rd uniontown

1113 norton blvd connellsville

528 Flatwoods rd vanderbilt