Network Vision/LTE - Pittsburgh Market

Bar1203

I can only hope I live in mars aswell

Sent from my EVO using Tapatalk 4 Beta

my phone keeps switching between o and 3G, could you do a signal check and see if there is an LTE signal in our area? It just started doing this today and I keep hoping that its a faint LTE signal.

my phone keeps switching between o and 3G, could you do a signal check and see if there is an LTE signal in our area? It just started doing this today and I keep hoping that its a faint LTE signal.

it was doing that when i left home at 1 wont be home till tomorrow will let you know what area of mars do you live in? I live behind 7 filds on franklin

it was doing that when i left home at 1 wont be home till tomorrow will let you know what area of mars do you live in? I live behind 7 filds on franklin

i live up at the pointe, which isn't far from there at all actually

I can only hope I live in mars aswell

Sent from my EVO using Tapatalk 4 Beta

no LTE that I can see around home hopefully soon

It's 420 somewhere

476293475.png

I got 36 Mbps download yesterday on Perry Highway near Three Degree Road.

Holy cow! you musta been standing on top of that tower lol! :)

476293475.png

I got 36 Mbps download yesterday on Perry Highway near Three Degree Road.

:twitch:  daaaaaamn.......

im really shock on how fast sprint is building out LTE! the way their moving everyone in a 25 miles of Pittsburgh will have LTE in a few short months...

anybody know what date sprint started building LTE in the pittsburgh area?

:twitch:  daaaaaamn.......

im really shock on how fast sprint is building out LTE! the way their moving everyone in a 25 miles of Pittsburgh will have LTE in a few short months...

anybody know what date sprint started building LTE in the pittsburgh area?

I first noticed LTE on April 10th in Moon Twp and reported it on this thread. I dont know if thats the very first location or time, but maybe.

I first noticed LTE on April 10th in Moon Twp and reported it on this thread. I dont know if thats the very first location or time, but maybe.

wow then they must of started around February....

Anyone know what's going on with the build out in the eastern suburbs? Doesn't seem like much has happened lately besides a portion of Greensburg pike lighting up. No expansion in Wilkinsburg at all & and one spot of 4g in Monroeville.

Anyone know what's going on with the build out in the eastern suburbs? Doesn't seem like much has happened lately besides a portion of Greensburg pike lighting up. No expansion in Wilkinsburg at all & and one spot of 4g in Monroeville.

Each site is worked on as they become ready. They bounce around the market as a result. So the deployment in the East Burbs will be one or two here, then another one or two a few weeks later. It will probably take 6 months to well cover the area.

Robert via Nexus 7 using Tapatalk 4 Beta

we really need LTE in Irwin/North Huntingdon and nearby's...3G is super slow here

there is also new LTE in between Youngwood and South Greensburg

with a speed test of 7mbps down and 3mbps upload

I just mapped a couple points in Plum/Penn Hills area on Saltsburg Rd. They are getting to the East gradually. I will keep mapping on my way home from work. 

Edited by VrtualVigilante

I just mapped a couple points in Plum/Penn Hills area on Saltsburg Rd. They are getting to the East gradually. I will keep mapping on my way home from work.

I just saw that! Thanks!

More LTE in greensburg almost to Jeannette. I am at target and have full LTE now. Very hopeful that they will continue covering greensburg latrobe etc. They are making significant progress very quickly.

which target are u talking about? the one in Greensburg on rt 30  or are u talking about the target in Irwin on rt30 by gaint eagle??

post-14346-0-91727100-1371266500_thumb.png

Edited by SNG4L