Network Vision/LTE - Pittsburgh Market

Bar1203

Noticed lte was flipping on and off at the p bar in pleasant hills tonight. Couldn't get a speed test or Sensorly map but I would assume some tower work has been done in that area which is new.

i got some lte at the getgo on 51 in baldwin might have it mapped as well

Out of curiosity, is there a page to view network Vision enhancements for the burgh? Has anyone noticed better 3g speeds between 1 and 2.5mbps?

only site that i know of is   network.sprint.com

after sprint did some work on a tower that covers my house the speed jump from 0.03mbps to like 1.80mbps durning the day and ive hit 2.4mbps (max) very late at night around 2:30am on a week day BUT the speeds didnt last that long the speeds are around 0.40mbps but still not enough speed to do videos and what not...guess this was temp fix?

Out of curiosity, is there a page to view network Vision enhancements for the burgh? Has anyone noticed better 3g speeds between 1 and 2.5mbps?

Yes.

Even though I have not gotten 4g in my area yet, I still have excellent 3G in my area. I can peak at speeds of over 2.5 Mbps at the right time of the day and still maintains 1+ mbps at any time of the day. This gets me pumped for the speeds I might see with the upgraded network because of how close I am to the 3G tower. I say this because generally Sprint will keep their 3G and 4g towers in the same spot.

Yes.

Even though I have not gotten 4g in my area yet, I still have excellent 3G in my area. I can peak at speeds of over 2.5 Mbps at the right time of the day and still maintains 1+ mbps at any time of the day. This gets me pumped for the speeds I might see with the upgraded network because of how close I am to the 3G tower. I say this because generally Sprint will keep their 3G and 4g towers in the same spot.

Wow, #mindblown. What part of Pittsburgh are u getting that speed? Too bad it's not in southside because that is the only place I go that I can't connect to wifi. Can not wait to experience decent 3g speeds

Wow, #mindblown. What part of Pittsburgh are u getting that speed? Too bad it's not in southside because that is the only place I go that I can't connect to wifi. Can not wait to experience decent 3g speeds

i live in cranberry

You are so full of crap. I am in cranberry every day and I am lucky to get .4 down .2 up.

i live in Adams township (my house is literally steps away from seven fields) you might be on the other side of cranberry. I have proof as well of the speedtests I have taken Edited by Jakob

You are so full of crap. I am in cranberry every day and I am lucky to get .4 down .2 up.

i live in Adams township (my house is literally steps away from seven fields) you might be on the other side of cranberry. I have proof as well of the speedtests I have taken
that area is hit and miss some times in spots but he is on one of the good towers

It's 420 somewhere

Got some 800mhz 1x in the south hills

It's 420 somewhere

are u F-ing serious!?!?!?!?

thats crazy, i didnt think the Burgh would see 800mhz till next year...this is very exciting news!!!

sprints really kicking butt in our area thats for sure!

please post some screen shots and maybe do a speed test and post too?

Edited by SNG4L

are u F-ing serious!?!?!?!?  thats crazy, i didnt think the Burgh would see 800mhz till next year...this is very exciting news!!!  sprints really kicking butt in our area thats for sure!  please post some screen shots and maybe do a speed test and post too?

R u sure that's for data? I think 800mhz is just for calls right now. I don't even think sprint has a phone that would get 800mhz data. Right?

R u sure that's for data? I think 800mhz is just for calls right now. I don't even think sprint has a phone that would get 800mhz data. Right?

yes it for voice calls for sure, i dont think they do (800 for data)? i just got lil bit excited lol mybad

yes it for voice calls for sure, i dont think they do (800 for data)? i just got lil bit excited lol mybad

I'm shocked as well. Never would have thought that 9 days removed from the iden shutdown that we would see something like that

it will do 1x data and voice

It's 420 somewhere

oh really?? damn thats sweet!..yes please show us next time ur in that area

I'm shocked as well. Never would have thought that 9 days removed from the iden shutdown that we would see something like that

sprints been turning off IDEN towers for the past year or so in diff areas.so its not they did all this within 9 days....