LTE roll out message today

Nothing in Houston yet either ..... I have a feeling that it won't happen and we are all just getting our hopes up lol

lol either that or with the way the network has been acting here in san antonio ill get the txt sometime this weekend. im getting bombarded with txts dated monday night and tuesday morning just now lol.

lol either that or with the way the network has been acting here in san antonio ill get the txt sometime this weekend. im getting bombarded with txts dated monday night and tuesday morning just now lol.

That sucks, well let's both hope we get somthing within the next few days.

My Galaxy Nexus struggles to find 3G service when I turn on/off airplane mode. Almost as if it wants to connect to LTE but it doesn't...

I'm in Sandy Springs and still haven't gotten "the text." I did get the fastest 3g speedtest result early this morning. It was 2210k down and 1500k up on 3g so something is going on.

This is like waiting for Santa Claus to show up.

• Like 1

I'm in Sandy Springs and still haven't gotten "the text." I did get the fastest 3g speedtest result early this morning. It was 2210k down and 1500k up on 3g so something is going on.

"All I want for Christmas is my LTE. My LTE. My LTE. All I want for Christmas is my LTE, then I could text you Merry Christmas."

• Like 6

:-/ Now I want it more, or at least faster 3G speeds. I have an average of 400k down in San Antonio.

Correct me if I'm wrong but word of this text message to customers is based off the Inside Sprint Now post and not anything officially announced by Sprint, right?

Correct me if I'm wrong but word of this text message to customers is based off the Inside Sprint Now post and not anything officially announced by Sprint, right?

Correct. Unfortunately...

One problem with these leaked internal communications is the over-eager among us get all geeked up as if it's the gospel and then when it doesn't come to pass they get all butt-hurt and act as if Sprint is misleading them and letting them down again.

Forget video of people lined up outside of stores waiting for devices; I want to see video of dudes huddled around towers running Speed Test over and over again.

"Dude my ping was 125ms! Dude, that's nothing! I just got 95ms ping with 1.78mbps d/l! Aww, man, my ping sucks donkey balls!! I f'ing hate Sprint!!"

• Like 6

One problem with these leaked internal communications is the over-eager among us get all geeked up as if it's the gospel and then when it doesn't come to pass they get all butt-hurt and act as if Sprint is misleading them and letting them down again.

Forget video of people lined up outside of stores waiting for devices; I want to see video of dudes huddled around towers running Speed Test over and over again.

"Dude my ping was 125ms! Dude, that's nothing! I just got 95ms ping with 1.78mbps d/l! Aww, man, my ping sucks donkey balls!! I f'ing hate Sprint!!"

Don't we all drive to towers and run speed tests over and over again... :wacko:

• Like 7

Or drive around town and take before pictures of Towers and track their location?

• Like 3

My Galaxy Nexus struggles to find 3G service when I turn on/off airplane mode. Almost as if it wants to connect to LTE but it doesn't...

I noticed that too, but I am contributing it to eHPRD trying to decide weither to hand off on EVDO or LTE... seems theres a long pause in neogiating.

The really cool kid among us drives to cell sites and breaks out his RF spectrum analyzer...

;)

AJ

• Like 5

:-/ Now I want it more, or at least faster 3G speeds. I have an average of 400k down in San Antonio.

i get like 50k during the day and 6k in the evenings. i gotta move to your side of the city.