LTE roll out message today

I am trying to post some screenshots but its not letting me.

Try uploading to flickr then using the share option from their site and it gives you bbcode to use here

robert, on my IPB board, my users can upload photos to the board, why not this one?

I seem to remember something about uploading directly to the board increases his costs. I could be wrong. I've found imgur to be one of the simplest for uploading and posting files to boards and such. One benefit of imgur is that the URL for the pic is basically anonymous. It reveals nothing about the user that posted. If you need that sort of thing. :ninja:

This is from gnex:

http://i1154.photobucket.com/albums/p523/themuffinman75/Screenshot_2012-06-07-15-53-17.png

This is from my evolte:

http://i1154.photobucket.com/albums/p523/themuffinman75/2012-06-07_15-47-34.png

As you can see the average speeds on the evolte are better than the gnex, not sure if that means anything, anyway I saw some guys working on a tower about 1000 feet from my house this morning so I guess they just flipped the switch. Hopefully it stays on.

• Like 5

This is from gnex:

http://i1154.photobu...07-15-53-17.png

This is from my evolte:

http://i1154.photobu...07_15-47-34.png

As you can see the average speeds on the evolte are better than the gnex, not sure if that means anything, anyway I saw some guys working on a tower about 1000 feet from my house this morning so I guess they just flipped the switch. Hopefully it stays on.

Hey Roy...can you do me a favor? Do some streaming on your EVO LTE and see if you run into any LTE Connectivity issues. Let it run a good thirty minutes. I would like to know if you get any hang ups. Thanks!

Robert

• Like 1

Hey Roy...can you do me a favor? Do some streaming on your EVO LTE and see if you run into any LTE Connectivity issues. Let it run a good thirty minutes. I would like to know if you get any hang ups. Thanks!

Robert

Ok, I can run my slingbox on the evolte for you.

Edit:

Ok, I got my slingbox running fine for now.

• Like 2

With tapatalk it is easy to post screenshots. Just hit the camera button on the post, pick gallery, hit tapatalk hosted, then pick the picture. Simple simple.

Not sure what sprint did here today...100kilobit or less even on towers that I usually hit 1000 on. Not the phone either as I checked with another phone too.

Sent from my C64 w/Epyx FastLoad cartridge

Robert

Ok, I can run my slingbox on the evolte for you.

Edit:

Ok, I got my slingbox running fine for now.

Ok, my evo just disconnected from slingbox when it switched to 3g. I toggled to cdma then back to lte/cdma and it connected back to 4g again. I am also streaming a youtube video on the gnex but that hasn't disconnect yet.

I haven't tried to uninstall plays book or movies but if you uninstall the updates for a lot of the other apps and clear data. You will then get the option to disable the app completely and it won't show up in your app drawer.

Thanks for the info, it worked great... I disabled 7 apps.. :)

With tapatalk it is easy to post screenshots. Just hit the camera button on the post, pick gallery, hit tapatalk hosted, then pick the picture. Simple simple.

Not sure what sprint did here today...100kilobit or less even on towers that I usually hit 1000 on. Not the phone either as I checked with another phone too.

What site? And what channel were you on?

I used to think that way until now stock andoid is starting to bloat up.

Preinstalled google bloat:

Google+

Latitude

Local

Messenger

Movie Studio

Play Books

Play Movies

Play Music

Search

Shopper

Annoying Pure google should let me uninstall it.

Funny, I have everything on that list uninstalled except latitude because it ties into maps.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2

Loving the EVO 4G LTE, only something is making Sense go into "LOADING..." all the time. But between Google and having more than 2GB of App storage on a phone I actually love I've put almost every app and the kitchen sink on it. (The Thunderbolt is a glorified swiss army knife--4G LTE hotspot, and formerly my best 8GB camera, but almost unusable as a phone do to a stupid proximity sensor issue.)

I keep hearing that LTE pops up every now and then in Houston, but I haven't seen it. My financée and I have seen our 3G coverage totally drop out at the same time: her on her Nexus S 4G and me on the EVO 4G LTE. I'm hoping that means that NV is being deployed in that area.

There is so much wrong with this article, I don't have the energy to respond, just wondering if anyone else saw this: http://feeds.feedburner.com/2300-1023_3-10012540-1.html

Loving the EVO 4G LTE, only something is making Sense go into "LOADING..." all the time. But between Google and having more than 2GB of App storage on a phone I actually love I've put almost every app and the kitchen sink on it. (The Thunderbolt is a glorified swiss army knife--4G LTE hotspot, and formerly my best 8GB camera, but almost unusable as a phone do to a stupid proximity sensor issue.)

I keep hearing that LTE pops up every now and then in Houston, but I haven't seen it. My financée and I have seen our 3G coverage totally drop out at the same time: her on her Nexus S 4G and me on the EVO 4G LTE. I'm hoping that means that NV is being deployed in that area.

There is so much wrong with this article, I don't have the energy to respond, just wondering if anyone else saw this: http://feeds.feedbur...10012540-1.html

Can you repost the article... that linky no worky

What site? And what channel were you on?

Downtown site and sites all the way home. Looked like I was on 75 for data. Pandora refused to work.