LTE roll out message today

We have never watermarked a photo to date. I would also give credit and thank the member in any place I used their photos. ;)

Robert via Galaxy Nexus using Forum Runner

• Like 1

We have never watermarked a photo to date. I would also give credit and thank the member in any place I used their photos. ;)

you should be upset that other websites are pilfering your website for data with no link backs here.

my comments are located toward the top of the comments... above s4gru's.

IDK WTF is goin on, but I've clicked that link.. like 4 times... refreshed.. and I still dont see them. I do see S4GRU's though. Weird!

you should be upset that other websites are pilfering your website for data with no link backs here.

I read Spanish. The website is reporting on a rumor they read somewhere else. Tecnetico is not the offender, its the Puerto Rican who reported the info to them and claimed he took these speed tests in PR. The website even says they doubt the rumor and the screenshots they were sent.

The website is just reporting a rumor. And we all have disproven it. I don't think any further action is required.

• Like 2

I read Spanish. The website is reporting on a rumor they read somewhere else. Tecnetico is not the offender, its the Puerto Rican who reported the info to them and claimed he took these speed tests in PR. The website even says they doubt the rumor and the screenshots they were sent.

The website is just reporting a rumor. And we all have disproven it. I don't think any further action is required.

fair enough, i did translate the page using google chrome..... i saw the rumor stuff... i called out the guy on twitter... he started following me, but did not say anything to me.

• Like 1

Tecnetico is not the offender, its the Puerto Rican who reported the info to them and claimed he took these speed tests in PR.

TheComputerMaster from San Antonio is visiting Puerto Rico, where he has another uncle who works for Sprint.

AJ

• Like 5

What is the world coming to when people don't get Seinfeld references?

It's sad. I think it is strange when people don't get my Family Guy references, but Seinfield? No soup for you!

What is the world coming to when people don't get Seinfeld references?

People who were born in the 90s. Sigh.

AJ

still waiting on that TXT... um....

I'm heading back to San Antonio tonight. I must be stupid to think that I will be welcomed with LTE signal but I still have that small amount of hope that Sprint will choose Sunday night to flip the switch... even though I am betting for a June 25th date or so.

I'm heading back to San Antonio tonight. I must be stupid to think that I will be welcomed with LTE signal but I still have that small amount of hope that Sprint will choose Sunday night to flip the switch... even though I am betting for a June 25th date or so.

I am still betting on either a 12th (for the special event) or the 21st with official release of the S3