Mystery "Flagship" Phone coming soon!!!!

DasoMatic

Very erratic signal indicator. Would cycle to zero bars for no reason and stay there for a bit. Sometimes it would stall your data connection. The PCS roaming bug was a huge issue as well. Roaming took a while to come back and forth. If you looked in the debug screen you would notice the radio would report the signal in increments of 7. Sometimes I would have cycle the radio after going through a no coverage area like an elevator. Otherwise the radio would be hung up.

Even after only having the new EVO for a couple of days I remember the solid radio of the HTC from my TP2 days.

Sent from my C64 w/Epyx FastLoad cartridge

That would drive me bonkers. I have been able to confirm 850 and 1900 roaming on the E4GT.

Robert - Posted from my E4GT with ICS using Forum Runner

Two enthusiastic thumbs up! :tu: :tu:

Robert via Kindle Fire using Forum Runner

I'll give it 3 thumbs up! :tu: :tu: :tu:

Especially since the blue will be available.

I will probably grab the 32GB blue version, since it's the same price as I paid for my OG Epic. Add in my Epic's 16GB microSD card and I've got a TON of storage on that thing :)

I'll give it 3 thumbs up! :tu: :tu: :tu:

Well, Pahrump is near the Nevada Proving Grounds, where the military conducted hundreds of atomic/hydrogen bomb detonation tests over a span of 40 years. So, that might explain your three thumbs.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r35asjvUSGE

AJ

• Like 2

Very erratic signal indicator. Would cycle to zero bars for no reason and stay there for a bit.

The Nexus S does the same thing. And the E4GT had a buggy RIL (radio interface library) stack that crashed constantly, though I think it was patched eventually. And the E4GT had an absolutely horrendous DAC chip. Apparently the new SIII has a crappy Calendar app that crashes constantly. The EVO 4G LTE when recording video de-syncs the recorded sound when a notification sound occurs. I like Android the operating system but hate Android the implementation, I have to use iPhone for reasons like this. Stop cutting corners Android manufacturers. /rant

The Nexus S does the same thing. And the E4GT had a buggy RIL (radio interface library) stack that crashed constantly' date=' though I think it was patched eventually. And the E4GT had an absolutely horrendous DAC chip. Apparently the new SIII has a crappy Calendar app that crashes constantly. The EVO 4G LTE when recording video de-syncs the recorded sound when a notification sound occurs. I like Android the operating system but hate Android the implementation, I have to use iPhone for reasons like this. Stop cutting corners Android manufacturers. /rant[/quote']

My calendar app freezes and crashes all the time since I upgraded my E4GT to ICS. I can definitely confirm that.

• Like 1

Well' date=' Pahrump is near the Nevada Proving Grounds, where the military conducted hundreds of atomic/hydrogen bomb detonation tests over a span of 40 years. So, that might explain your three thumbs.

Video Link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r35asjvUSGE

AJ

No, I borrowed someone else's thumb so I could have a third thumb. :lol:

Sent from my LG Viper 4G LTE using Forum Runner

No, I borrowed someone else's thumb so I could have a third thumb. :lol:

Severed_female_thumb.sized.jpg

I shudder to think what we might find it we went digging in your backyard.

AJ

I shudder to think what we might find it we went digging in your backyard.

AJ

Especially given all the recent cannibal news, not sure what to think of all this.

Especially given all the recent cannibal news, not sire what to think of all this.

Ok, I'm not that way! Gross!

No, that settles it. Josh is a radioactive zombie cannibal. The whole vegetarianism and borrowed thumb were just to throw us off the trail.

AJ

I'm not radioactive...

¹⁴C

Touche.

AJ

Can we stay on topic, please?

Josh, we can engage in only so much idle speculation about a "Mystery 'Flagship' Phone," etc., before we need some humor to break the spell of obsession.

AJ

Josh, we can engage in only so much idle speculation about a "Mystery 'Flagship' Phone," etc., before we need some humor to break the spell of obsession.

AJ

I know. Patience can wear thin, lol.

I kinda thought the same thing. And' date='maybe Sprint should get a canary yellow one! :lol:[/quote']

Id buy one in Sprint yellow. But I have a feeling I'm a part of a very small minority on that one. Maybe get it emblazoned with the S4GRU logo?

• Like 5

Id buy one in Sprint yellow.....

Maybe get it emblazoned with the S4GRU logo?

You are now talking my language!

Sent from my LG Viper 4G LTE using Forum Runner