lilotimz

T-Mobile LTE & Network Discussion V2

Fastest I've ever seen on a wireless carrier with my own experience.

Screenshot_20170918-173939.png

• Like 2

5 hours ago, danlodish345 said:

Holy sh!t

10 hours ago, Houston_Texas said:

Holy sh!t

10 hours ago, Houston_Texas said:

Holy sh!t

That was with the Moto Z2 Force

Is there a site similar to S4GRU for t-mobile? If the merger were to actually happen in the future, I’d love to know where the nearest towers are to see if things would be different. I doubt it as the death star was horrible here and I figure they wouldn’t have built out a rural area. 

On 9/18/2017 at 5:11 PM, danlodish345 said:

Fastest on Sprint Sprint Speed HPUE S8.PNG

Just now, Maverick said:

Is that with 4 carrier aggregation or just 3 carrier aggregation

5 minutes ago, danlodish345 said:

Is that with 4 carrier aggregation or just 3 carrier aggregation

There are no devices currently out capable of 4x. The only upcoming device with a 4x capabilities will be the V30. 

11 hours ago, RightNow said:

Is there a site similar to S4GRU for t-mobile? If the merger were to actually happen in the future, I’d love to know where the nearest towers are to see if things would be different. I doubt it as the death star was horrible here and I figure they wouldn’t have built out a rural area. 

We used to have T4GRU. It never gained a foothold after two years.  I was urged by several prominent Tmo fanboys to do it for years.  But they did not participate in the way they offered. We had a small loyal group, but it could not keep financially supported.   I just allowed it to go dark in July. 

• Like 2
  • Sad 2

13 hours ago, Maverick said:

There are no devices currently out capable of 4x. The only upcoming device with a 4x capabilities will be the V30. 

sprint only has two carrier aggregation over where i live...and tmobile has 2 carrier aggrergation..hmm but my home internet is faster...

On 9/23/2017 at 1:54 AM, Maverick said:

Ping is too low and upload is too high for this to be on LTE.

This has to be a fake.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, greenbastard said:

Ping is too low and upload is too high for this to be on LTE.

This has to be a fake.

I've gotten pings in the low teens, so that isn't unrealistic, but the upload is a dead giveaway, it's highly likely fake...

On the bright side, I have hit 200mb down at one point or another.

7 hours ago, nexgencpu said:

I've gotten pings in the low teens, so that isn't unrealistic, but the upload is a dead giveaway, it's highly likely fake...

mine was taken on a rural back road...where i live tmobile doesnt even get close to what i got on my speed test. 

On 9/25/2017 at 2:26 PM, nexgencpu said:

https://www.google.com/amp/bgr.com/2017/08/22/android-oreo-google-pixel-release-date-carrier-aggregation/amp/ this can definitely be good for T-Mobile users who use the pixel XL or pixel on T-Mobile's Network. I just call bunk on it. Because I want to see real World testing.

Hey everyone, just wanted to give an update on stores. Lincoln NE and Omaha NE are on the verge of going LIVE with T-Mobile store fronts. They are in the hiring process and I would expect to see them up within the next 30 days. GREAT!! news for Eastern Nebraska. This combined with them buying out Iowa Wireless, shows that they are serious about expansion.  This will also fill that hole in Iowa and Eastern Nebraska. So, things are coming together nicely................now we wait and see if they announce the BIG DEAL and if it will really be allowed to happen.........................

PS-store #3 will open in Rapid City SD on October 6th.

Edited by brockeb1
  • Like 2

Just an fyi, tmo is actively building new site's in the Colorado market.  Kinda jealous that tmo getting new site's faster than Sprint but oh well.  

• Like 1

4 hours ago, brockeb1 said:

Hey everyone, just wanted to give an update on stores. Lincoln NE and Omaha NE are on the verge of going LIVE with T-Mobile store fronts. They are in the hiring process and I would expect to see them up within the next 30 days. GREAT!! news for Eastern Nebraska. This combined with them buying out Iowa Wireless, shows that they are serious about expansion.  This will also fill that hole in Iowa and Eastern Nebraska. So, things are coming together nicely................now we wait and see if they announce the BIG DEAL and if it will really be allowed to happen.........................

PS-store #3 will open in Rapid City SD on October 6th.

well the i wireless purchase will definitely give tmobile an advantage in terms of a coverage build out and expansion....i m happy to see that tmobile is doing so well...i m curious to see how this all pans out over the next several months....

You don't pluralize things by adding an apostrophe and an "s." This is third grade grammar.  Come on guys. 

One SITE or multiple SITES.  No apostrophe needed as we are not seeking to show possession here. 

• Like 2

Get ready Omaha and Lincoln, T-Mobile is coming for you! T-Mobile Mobile Magenta truck will be in Omaha and Lincoln from October 3rd - October 14th. Tell your friends, tell your neighbors, tell your co-workers. I will post a schedule of times and locations once I receive it. 

• Like 1

Just now, brockeb1 said:

Get ready Omaha and Lincoln, T-Mobile is coming for you! T-Mobile Mobile Magenta truck will be in Omaha and Lincoln from October 3rd - October 14th. Tell your friends, tell your neighbors, tell your co-workers. I will post a schedule of times and locations once I receive it. 

T-Mobile is getting bigger and stronger ....i hope they continue a roll out of the 600 MHz ata break neck pace.

• Like 1

On 10/2/2017 at 11:08 AM, brockeb1 said:

Pardon me if I don't applaud them for finally building out a network in a metro area of 925,000 people.

• Like 3

Just now, Mr.Nuke said:

Pardon me if I don't applaud them for finally building out a network in a metro area of 925,000 people.

well they have to start somewhere....and to build out a network and keep expanding it and building it out they need to make it as big as possible to draw in the proper amount of cash to keep up the expansion... 

• Like 1

Alright everyone, Lincoln NE store opens on the 6th of October in downtown Lincoln next to Qdoba. If you are in the area, stop in to see them. Mobile Magenta is there from Colorado and they are offering the 20% off for life with new activations. Omaha, you are next!!