Network Vision/LTE - Missouri Market (includes St. Louis)

riddlebox

This is the 3G "speed" I get in the Rock Road and 170 area.

When I say the old 14.4 dial-up was faster, I was serious!

One thing that I have noticed is that the Sensorly speed test always shows much slower tests than what is reality. Possibly because they don't have access to as many servers as the Speedtest.net app. If I feel it's necessary to take a speed test, I always use the Speedtest.net app. 

Not that that helps your situation at all.

One thing that I have noticed is that the Sensorly speed test always shows much slower tests than what is reality. Possibly because they don't have access to as many servers as the Speedtest.net app. If I feel it's necessary to take a speed test, I always use the Speedtest.net app. 

Not that that helps your situation at all.

Still slower than a sloth

2jd2xpv.png

This one works better since you can see the LTE signal. Did I ever say I hate Ericsson? Horrible OEM for not holding their contractors accountable. Sign off and run and care less if it works right or not. Half the sites I have the chance to use don't work right. Evdo works better than legacy though and it is usually what I leave my phone on most of the time.

Posted Image

This one works better since you can see the LTE signal. Did I ever say I hate Ericsson? Horrible OEM for not holding their contractors accountable. Sign off and run and care less if it works right or not. Half the sites I have the chance to use don't work right. Evdo works better than legacy though and it is usually what I leave my phone on most of the time.

NOGOODLTE.png

If you are trying to make me feel better, that sure isn't working!  :)

Digi...u definitely are not helping lol

Yeah yeah.. Just the way things are after a drive I made looping through town and see things go backwards. One site has been down for 3 weeks. No one is fixing anything as it keeps breaking. I wish the site by my work would go down so I could use the site a few miles away that works decent.

But like I said.. Evdo works great for the most part. Bring on the 1x800 and it will be all good.

Wow I just picked up 4G from both the Tesson Ferry/Griffin site then the Old Lemay Ferry Imperial site on Highway 30 in High Ridge. Good distance and good pickup on the HTC One

Sent from my HTC One on Tapatalk Beta 4

Well I'll be!

I was looking down at my phone and guess what popped up?

4G/LTE!!!

Rock Road at 170 ... 

That was close. I thought it was going to be a Anthony Weiner moment.

• Like 1

NOGOODLTE.png

I'm beginning to think someone at Sprint really does has something against Baton Rouge. 

• Like 1

They said it was a pricing mistake.

Sent from my HTCONE using Tapatalk 2

Looks like they "fixed the glitch." I just tried it and it says $259.99. I also missed the Chromecast/Netflix bundle - I had assumed the 3 free months were for new accounts only. I need to get more trigger happy, lol.

Sent from my HTCONE using Tapatalk 4 Beta

Edited by tbetz

Maybe Ericsson just got a back contractor for your area? Course, we don't have the site spacing issues that you have, but the sites east of here on Hwy 60 in MO and the sites in KC haven't seemed to have the same problems you've been having. 

Maybe Ericsson just got a back contractor for your area? Course, we don't have the site spacing issues that you have, but the sites east of here on Hwy 60 in MO and the sites in KC haven't seemed to have the same problems you've been having.

Not even talking site spacing. Several contractors. Several bad installs. But then again I have seen some good ones.

Not even talking site spacing. Several contractors. Several bad installs. But then again I have seen some good ones.

No, I know you didn't mean the site spacing. I was thinking more along the lines that around here it's harder to notice if there's something wrong since we have adequate site spacing :P