Network Vision/LTE - Missouri Market (includes St. Louis)

riddlebox

There is a new dark purple strip at 170 and Rock Road.

Edit: Also near 270 and 55/70 in Illinois. And all around town in Troy. All light purple and could be the St. Jacob site but you never know.

See if that is really real 4G at 170 and the Rock Rd I'm done with this GNex.....

I just left there and it is still 3G, slow 3G at that.

Im thinking about cashing in on that B1G1 Galaxy S4 next weekend......

craigslist! get a victory or an s3 or even a note 2 have been relatively cheap on CL lately, save your upgrade for a tri-band device.

save your upgrade for a tri-band device.

Which is what I'm doing! :D

When I added the two lines, my brother bought an HTC ONE, but my dad was okay just using my old GS3, so I've got his upgrade to sit on until a suitable Tri-Band device comes out. I think I'll pass on the LG unless someone can convince me otherwise. 

craigslist! get a victory or an s3 or even a note 2 have been relatively cheap on CL lately, save your upgrade for a tri-band device.

I'm a very impatient person and Craigslist has let me down on phones

And I'm really thinking a lot of the STL map is false mapping

I don't think so, except maybe those random blips. And those shouldn't be trusted anyway.

I think there are enough of us doing mapping with non-nexus devices that all non-blip purple should be pretty accurate.

I don't think so, except maybe those random blips. And those shouldn't be trusted anyway.

I think there are enough of us doing mapping with non-nexus devices that all non-blip purple should be pretty accurate.

True. And hopefully within the next two months "real purple" will over take the gnex false purple

True. And hopefully within the next two months "real purple" will over take the gnex false purple

Only false purple that I am certain of is 255 and 270. The Alton blips have been mapped down.

The free MiFi 500 hotspot will be at my house today. I'll get it charged up and drive around wherever you guys want looking for TD-LTE in the area.

(Side note: I'll finally have a LTE capable device. It can't map, but I can at least speedtest (with some ping buffering)

The free MiFi 500 hotspot will be at my house today. I'll get it charged up and drive around wherever you guys want looking for TD-LTE in the area.

(Side note: I'll finally have a LTE capable device. It can't map, but I can at least speedtest (with some ping buffering)

I wonder if there is a way to get SCID info.

I wonder if there is a way to get SCID info.

I can connect with my iPad, iPhone or Laptop (MacBook Pro). I'll do some research.

I can connect with my iPad, iPhone or Laptop (MacBook Pro). I'll do some research.

I would assume that you would also be able to pick up the wifi side info from the devices. It would have to be from a menu on the MiFi.

This sounds promising:

Logs

The Logs page allows you to enable or disable logs and to delete system logs.

Tip: Logs record various operations and are used for troubleshooting and are not needed for normal

MiFi 500 operation.