Network Vision/LTE - Missouri Market (includes St. Louis)

riddlebox

Tell Merriam-Webster that....

Definition of BLIP

: a trace on a display screen (as an oscilloscope); especially :a spot on a radar screen

Ha.. I see.. True. But I also see definitions about sound and that one is second with usually followed by a sound.

Just sounds weird being from a GIS background as I would get some funny looks if I called them blips on the map and these are non techy people.

No harm.. Just one of those chuckles I get when reading things on the forums like the panels one. Keeps things entertaining!

Ha.. I see.. True. But I also see definitions about sound and that one is second with usually followed by a sound.

Just sounds weird being from a GIS background as I would get some funny looks if I called them blips on the map and these are non techy people.

No harm.. Just one of those chuckles I get when reading things on the forums like the panels one. Keeps things entertaining!

Growing up learning radar, anything that's not a blob or splotch is a blip.  ;)

• Like 1

There's a bunch of purple showing up today in Chesterfield in the area around Olive / Chesterfield Pkwy / Hwy 40. Could it still just be Weldon Spring?

Also just noticed a stray dark purple spot in a field south of Spirit airport.

There's a bunch of purple showing up today in Chesterfield in the area around Olive / Chesterfield Pkwy / Hwy 40. Could it still just be Weldon Spring?

Also just noticed a stray dark purple spot in a field south of Spirit airport.

I don't think any of that is from Weldon. The purple gets darker as it goes east. More like its from the Ballwin site.

Did you add rows from a different Google spreadsheet?

No, Some times it works and some times it doesn't.

No, I haven't ran into that one yet.  Have you changed any formatting or added columns?

No, its completely the same as its always been save for the change icon types and statuses. Sometimes I get Code 500 sometimes code 0 and sometimes it uploads fine.

Edit: just tried it for the first time today and it worked.

No, Some times it works and some times it doesn't.

No, its completely the same as its always been save for the change icon types and statuses. Sometimes I get Code 500 sometimes code 0 and sometimes it uploads fine.

Edit: just tried it for the first time today and it worked.

I made some changes to the icon and status columns. Hopefully it makes sense.

Sent from my HTC ONE

I made some changes to the icon and status columns. Hopefully it makes sense.

Sent from my HTC ONE

It does make sense, just wasn't expecting it this morning. Thanks that makes it easier actually. 

I have a question. 

Why can there be coverage along an Interstate but it doesn't extend out very far to the sides? You would think the signal would broadcast in a circular pattern not an elongated one.

Are you basing this judgement from Sensorly?

Yes sir

The purple points on Sensorly will only show where a user has driven/walked/ridden/etc. It is very likely that the signal is a lot wider than can be seen with sensorly. In order for Sensorly to show the full range, one would have to walk or drive down every street, yard, field, building, etc. If you want to do this go right ahead.