Network Vision/LTE - Missouri Market (includes St. Louis)

riddlebox

Took me a while to get home can't you tellSent from my LG-LS980 using Tapatalk

Those are the good drives. Like mine was yesterday. I grabbed some 3 digits. It sucks that we almost have the majority of st Louis documented. Well all be planning a lot of road trips to get BFE sites.

Those are the good drives. Like mine was yesterday. I grabbed some 3 digits. It sucks that we almost have the majority of st Louis documented. Well all be planning a lot of road trips to get BFE sites.

When I went to Columbia in October I tried to get as many of those as I could. If it was warmer it would be a good road trip to Kirksville area on the motorcycle to get all of them up there.

• Like 1

I had a dream last night that I broke my N5 after i had just sent off my GNex to it's new owner. I was so mad and frustrated. In the dream I woke up and it was just shattered. I was so happy when I really woke up though.

PS, we are up to 31 confirmed b41 sites.

• Like 2

The site on Locust near grand is being worked on. I only know because they are paying us to remove some windows so they can get the new equipment in the building. It's a rooftop site(loft building)

Sent from my HTCONE using Tapatalk

• Like 1

Sector 2 of 270/Olive has had no internet access for a few days now.  I connect to 4G fine but everything fails to load.

I work in the building that has the equipment on the roof so a coworker that is literally 5 cubicles away from me cannot use 4G at his desk because he pulls sector 2 and I pull sector 1, lol.  I walked around the office this evening and verified that sector 3 is ok too, but 2 definitely does not work right.

Do you think that Sprint would be aware of a problem like this already?  I'm really not looking forward to calling a level 1 support person who is going to tell me to restart my phone to fix the problem.

Sector 2 of 270/Olive has had no internet access for a few days now...i

Do you think that Sprint would be aware of a problem like this already?  I'm really not looking forward to calling a level 1 support person who is going to tell me to restart my phone to fix the problem.

I have my doubts that they know very fast if a tower has problems based on calls I made to them in the past. It wouldn't hurt to call them if you can stomach being told to restart your phone. If you know of other people having the same issue tell them.

Softbank in Japan has a system I saw in one of the power points back during the merger process that people can opt in to running a program that tracks the quality of your connection and reports problem spots.  I sure hope that move to have Sprint follow the same.

Found it http://webcast.softbank.co.jp/en/results/20130730/pdf/2014q1.pdf its on the page numbered 39 in the bottom right. They call it data connection rate survey. The page numbered 68 makes me think they will bring it here soon.

Edited by DaQue
  • Like 1

Sector 2 of 270/Olive has had no internet access for a few days now. I connect to 4G fine but everything fails to load.

I work in the building that has the equipment on the roof so a coworker that is literally 5 cubicles away from me cannot use 4G at his desk because he pulls sector 2 and I pull sector 1, lol. I walked around the office this evening and verified that sector 3 is ok too, but 2 definitely does not work right.

Do you think that Sprint would be aware of a problem like this already? I'm really not looking forward to calling a level 1 support person who is going to tell me to restart my phone to fix the problem.

If you want send me a message with your phone number and I can put in a network ticket without you having to talk to them. Send me the tower info as well if you can.

• Like 1

If you want send me a message with your phone number and I can put in a network ticket without you having to talk to them. Send me the tower info as well if you can.

Seth you work for Sprint?

I made a post over in the sponsor MO NV map thread last night the site at 70/Truman road just out side the fence of my apartment went LTE live last night. I got 12 Mbps from my bed using it with a 53 ms ping. Not too bad, but I will still be on my WiFi at home. Out and about it will be nice.

It's been a bit since one went live in St Chuck.

• Like 1

Here is the engineering screen for the Mitchell site near I-270 & Old Alton Rd.

I mapped about 345 points.

I remember seeing that the site on Gateway hospital in Granite has been accepted. I have not been able to connect to it at all. Seems like it might be a red stick or in donut mode.

post-18286-0-92631800-1385618721_thumb.png

Here is the engineering screen for the Mitchell site near I-270 & Old Alton Rd.

I mapped about 345 points.

I remember seeing that the site on Gateway hospital in Granite has been accepted. I have not been able to connect to it at all. Seems like it might be a red stick or in donut mode.

Must not be ecsfb ready. Couldnt get it tonight.