Network Vision/LTE - Missouri Market (includes St. Louis)

riddlebox

Finally! lol

I was down in South County playing hockey. This weekend I will be hopefully clearing a lot of these out on the south side if my phone connects to the tower. My phone wouldn't connect to the Robert and Alabama site.

With the reports of issues that we are having with Tri-Band devices, I am now compiling data to try and see where the issue is. Anyone with a Tri-Band phone please let me know of any site that you cannot connect to.

Edit: Actually please report any site that you can connect to or cannot connect to. Please include any GCI(HEX) that you get.

N5. Standing on S. Grand/Arsenal.

Posted Image

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk

• Like 1

I verified HEX 056247 while in Edwardsville this morning.  Mapped and data verified.

Speaking of Edwardsville, after my previous connections I haven't been able to connect to 0560F1 or 056259 .

The site near 170 & Woodson Rd, at the FedEx center, had crews up on the tower on Monday.

AMF has been at the site at 70 & Lucas & Hunt the past 2 days, with ropes hanging from the tower.

Hopefully band 41

Sent from my LG-LS980 using Tapatalk

In order to fix eCSFB/CSFB does there have to a upgrade to the tower hardware to fix the issue?

I don't think any of us know. Maybe if that user named Ericsson is still wathcing he could let us know.

RRUs are up at Westport Plaza

Hot damn. I hope we get 800 on that tower so it can easily reach past Schuetz and Ball Drive... I'm on extended all day. Chews the crap out of my battery.

Hot damn. I hope we get 800 on that tower so it can easily reach past Schuetz and Ball Drive... I'm on extended all day. Chews the crap out of my battery.

Two of the sides that I could see had 4 RRUs on both side.

• Like 1

Two of the sides that I could see had 4 RRUs on both side.

That's awesome to know. I'd love to get some building penetration -- even on the 4th floor of my building on Page/Ball Dr, I struggle to get off the Extended network. I'd love to get some LTE action so I can cut off the WiFi dependency.

I would think the tower at Page and Lindbergh would help you more if it was live.

Provided they can switch on the 800, yeah. Here's hoping that accelerates into the new year!