Network Vision/LTE - Missouri Market (includes St. Louis)

riddlebox

As of today, at least 50% of MO sites are In Progress(permit or actual) or have been completed!

Damn.

I looked at Sensorly this morning and was pretty shocked to see all the purple. I can't wait for the three bands of power to assemble and paint the town.

Damn.

I looked at Sensorly this morning and was pretty shocked to see all the purple. I can't wait for the three bands of power to assemble and paint the town.

NV 3G....1900LTE....800SMR....TD-LTE By your powers combined......I am Captain Purple!

• Like 1

I think thats the site between Farmington and Park hills.

Unless something is off it isn't.  The tower just north of Farmington is 056280xx.  If the decimal cell identity was right it's the Bonne Terre tower north of Park Hills.  Decimal 90340865 converts to hex 5627E01.

I'm driving down that way Wednesday so I'll see what I get.

Unless something is off it isn't.  The tower just north of Farmington is 056280xx.  If the decimal cell identity was right it's the Bonne Terre tower north of Park Hills.  Decimal 90340865 converts to hex 5627E01.

I'm driving down that way Wednesday so I'll see what I get.

Its one of those spots in the sheet that doesn't work correctly at predicting HEX. Basically if the ID on the sheet isnt in boldface lettering than it is questionable. I have "fixed" this site on there now. 

Its one of those spots in the sheet that doesn't work correctly at predicting HEX. Basically if the ID on the sheet isnt in boldface lettering than it is questionable. I have "fixed" this site on there now. 

Ah.  Gotcha.  Are we seeing the hex discrepancies anywhere else?

All site ID's that start with KC or CH. All sites that have IP as the second set of letters. Between the Bethalto site ID and Montclair and Bethany. Some of the Springfield ones we have been getting aren't correct. The KC, CH and IP ones will probably correspond with a different markets SCID's. The others, I think, are due to sites added or deactivated after 2012 that we do not have information on(such as the Ranken Tech site). But once we get more HEX's it will be more accurate. Hence my push for HEX SCID's so i can figure out the mess. 

We may have some on the south side of Springfield, but I haven't been able to confirm anything since the sites seem to be in donut mode still, and I can't confirm where the Hex IDs are coming from.