Network Vision/LTE - Missouri Market (includes St. Louis)

riddlebox

Well maybe I spoke too soon. I picked up the signal just East of the dome shaped church in Airline. Held it for over 5 minutes while I posted while stopped in a parking lot n XT tot the tower. I then continued West and then lost it less than 1/4 of a mile from the tower. I turned back around and couldn't pick up the signal again to save my life. I'm at Cass Romero on Airline having dinner and trying to pick the signal back up. Weird. Donuts usually pickup and drop quickly right?

I'm picking up the Rosewood Heights tower when driving West on Airline towards the tower but signal strength seems very low when stopped near it

I'm picking up the Rosewood Heights tower when driving West on Airline towards the tower but signal strength seems very low when stopped near it

I got as good as -86dbm mapped it down airline and 9th...something doesnt seem right about the site but it is no longer in Donut.

I drove up 140 to Moreland and down Center or Central or whatever towards the site. There was a white truck there with a trailer with an 95% empty spool of wire on it. The passenger was looking up at the tower. then back down Prairie to 255. Held the connection to just past 111 on 255. Found another SCID's....just now looking it up....Rosewood Heights....wth.....

Driving home I found workers putting antennas up on 162 near 255.

9728622690_502130c7f0_o_d.jpg

Went back to this one and to my amazement they had lifted a 3rd rack to the top of the tower. Previously this one had the North and Southeast sectors on the top and the Southwest sector in the middle. The lower rack is barely visible in the above pic. They didn't do this on the one in Collinsville that had different altitudes.

Confirmation of Barnhart. Sensorly is refusing to map my trip. This was on Hwy M going east bound east of old Lemay Ferry about to make another trip West but Sensorly is refusing to map even on a fresh install. Posted Image I'll try to get a screen shot with a better signal on the way back but I just finished a reboot trying to get Sensorly to work and have the wife yelling at me for messing with my phone for something she calls stupid lol.

Sent from my HTC One on Tapatalk Beta 4

Your battery is pretty low in that screenshot, could be its lower than the minimum Sensorly is set to work at.

Ya, I set mine to 0% minimum....I don't care if my phone dies if I'm mapping. And it doesn't take into account if it is charging or not either.

Ya, I set mine to 0% minimum....I don't care if my phone dies if I'm mapping. And it doesn't take into account if it is charging or not either.

Well that was funny. I couldn't find the right setting for the drive back. The best signal I got on Hwy M was - 86 the best screen shot was - 90 it's a very rough terrain between Hwy M and the tower with Bluffs etc. Posted Image

Sent from my HTC One on Tapatalk Beta 4

• Like 1

If you're not a Premier Sponsor, you may want to consider ponying up. Robert has a lot of great information about the Clearwire WiMax conversion/Band 41 LTE rollout as it relates to the St. Louis market.

I can't say much more, other than it's underway and you'll sleep better at night knowing the info behind the curtain.

Clayton and 170 is live

Cool. It would be nice if they bring up the tower at the Marriott in Maryville University. 

If you're not a Premier Sponsor, you may want to consider ponying up. Robert has a lot of great information about the Clearwire WiMax conversion/Band 41 LTE rollout as it relates to the St. Louis market.

I can't say much more, other than it's underway and you'll sleep better at night knowing the info behind the curtain.

Isn't it like a total of $100 to get that title?

Can you link the thread?