Network Vision/LTE - Missouri Market (includes St. Louis)

riddlebox

So I'm not sure how far you are from the tower when you get the bad signal but about 25 minutes ago I was on 170 & Page and connected on Serving Cell 401 and got a DL of 12MB. Then it handed off to the Hanley and Natural Bridge site on Serving Cell 378. So not sure why your phone is getting a bad connection from that tower.

I circle that whole area several times a day making deliveries. I usually take breaks at the QT on the West side of 170 on St. Charles Rock Road. The signal fades from weak to strong to at times no signal at all. I've posted the speeds in this thread to show how erratic it is. 

Since the Vinita Park tower started broadcasting, it has stayed the same UNLESS you get closer to the tower.

I think the problem is the tower is too short. 

How long does Sensory take to map? I drove most of the area circled 3 or 4 hours ago and no purple although it was showing I was getting LTE

Did you upload your points? go to the details section and see if there are any points waiting to be sent. 

Yes we already have report of that and both SCID's. Thanks for the report though.

I did a search in this thread and only saw mentions of St clair County. I was referring to the city. Just wanted to make sure we were talking about the same thing. Or maybe it was mentioned in a different thread and not this one.

I did a search in this thread and only saw mentions of St clair County. I was referring to the city. Just wanted to make sure we were talking about the same thing. Or maybe it was mentioned in a different thread and not this one.

It was through a PM...got pictures of the site and the guy who emailed me had access to HTC and Samsung so we got both already. I should have put something in the thread though.

St. Clair, MO

7e67211e-a6e1-4f83-a878-dfd3b5bf98e6.jpg

669cffe4-b950-4f0e-869b-0443124a6de0.jpg

• Like 1

I circle that whole area several times a day making deliveries. I usually take breaks at the QT on the West side of 170 on St. Charles Rock Road. The signal fades from weak to strong to at times no signal at all. I've posted the speeds in this thread to show how erratic it is.

Since the Vinita Park tower started broadcasting, it has stayed the same UNLESS you get closer to the tower.

I think the problem is the tower is too short.

Next time you are at the qt on the rock rd can you get a screen shot of the lte engineering screen?

Is anyone else having trouble mapping with sensorly? I can't get it to map 4g on my One or my wife's S III. I hit to start mapping and it says it is, but plots 0 points...

Check your settings for minimum battery level. Parameters->General>Min Bat Level. I had that problem before i set it at like 35% and i couldnt figure out why it wouldnt map. Thats my best guess.

Check your settings for minimum battery level. Parameters->General>Min Bat Level. I had that problem before i set it at like 35% and i couldnt figure out why it wouldnt map. Thats my best guess.

I'll give it a shot tomorrow and hopefully still be the first to map in Cape!! Lol thanks

• Like 1

I'm connected to BSL "461-599 Jefferston Dr, St Louis" according to SignalCheck Pro. Anyone know exactly where the tower is?

Also, does anyone know the closest tower to the intersection of Big Bend and Forest Park Pkwy and if it's already been upgraded? I'm on a GS2, there's no WiMAX nearby, and my reception and data speeds are horrible.

Thanks!

Last night I had the Mifi at Urban Chestnut for an event and was pulling crazy good Band 41 LTE. I was feeling cocky, so I challenged friends with a Verizon phone & AT&T phone to a speedtest.

Smoked them both by a wide margin.

Sprint: ~19Mbps

VZW: ~ 7Mbps

AT&T: ~ 3.5Mbps

• Like 7

I was on it and got the 3 digit SCIDs and got the HEX the other night. I toggled airplane mode to verify I was hitting that tower.

Did you get the HEX for this one? I don't have it listed on the sheet.

Saturday-Monday Acceptances

Maps are updating.

That Maplewood site must suck for the neighborhood. It's a giant lattice tower right in the middle of a cul-de-sac.

At any rate, that should really help with the footprint between the Jos. A White building and the rooftop pole at Manchester & Big Bend. Nice little triangle of coverage there... and the 2.5/2.6 site at Big Bend & 40 squaring it off (with some help from the soccer field site at Laclede Station Rd. & Dale Ave by Highway 40 when it finally goes live).

That Maplewood site must suck for the neighborhood. It's a giant lattice tower right in the middle of a cul-de-sac.

At any rate, that should really help with the footprint between the Jos. A White building and the rooftop pole at Manchester & Big Bend. Nice little triangle of coverage there... and the 2.5/2.6 site at Big Bend & 40 squaring it off (with some help from the soccer field site at Laclede Station Rd. & Dale Ave by Highway 40 when it finally goes live).

Wow! That thing IS an eyesore. 

Did you get the HEX for this one? I don't have it listed on the sheet.

Yes I did get it. I have to wait til I get home to post the picture on here for you or I can just give it to you. You choose.

I'm shocked. LTE just showed up in Bethalto. My co-workers are actually laughing at me. Due to my current Rom I don't have a CID though

uploadfromtaptalk1378931829452.jpg

• Like 1

I'm shocked. LTE just showed up in Bethalto. My co-workers are actually laughing at me. Due to my current Rom I don't have a CID though

I will go that way after work. Give me an hour or so and I will be out there. Are you mapping?