Network Vision/LTE - Boston Market (all of Massachusetts)

brendan4t

Lower mills Dorchester got upgraded 3g it seems? This the fastest I've received in my condo. I got 2.75 down and 80k up. Maybe due to Sundays morning?

Just kidding.. it's just back to normal again... about 1.6 mbps down and 80kbps up... high speeds must be from taking a speedtest early on a sunday morning...

I have got my LTE back in Watertown were do u live or where do you usually get your LTE signal

I live in North Attleboro and the tower is right in my neighborhood

EVO-LUTION 4G LTE

Edited by Zman1369

And you still have no server

Still no server. Still connects to 4g but have no data. When I use speed test app and hit begin test it just says no server unavailable.

EVO-LUTION 4G LTE

Edited by Zman1369

Still no server. Still connects to 4g but have no data. When I use speed test app and hit begin test it just says no server unavailable.

EVO-LUTION 4G LTE

They should fix that soon happend were I live and it was fixed the next day

• Like 1

What is keeping all the 3G only sites not being switched to 3G/4G?

About half of all the Boston 4G sites in the update every week are 3G sites.

Robert via Nexus 7 using Forum Runner

Still down on Cape Cod near Mashpee and in Middleboro yesterday. I'll check in Boston again this morning. It's now been a week with strong LTE signal, but no data. Hope they get the core back up soon.

Sent from my EVO using Tapatalk 2

Still down on Cape Cod near Mashpee and in Middleboro yesterday. I'll check in Boston again this morning. It's now been a week with strong LTE signal, but no data. Hope they get the core back up soon.

Sent from my EVO using Tapatalk 2

Still strong signal here in North Attleboro but no server. 5 days now.

EVO-LUTION 4G LTE

Still strong signal here in North Attleboro but no server. 5 days now.

EVO-LUTION 4G LTE

Back up at South Station in downtown Boston this morning. Not 100% sure about the Faneuil Hall location yet, but I have not been able to connect to it from my office at Congress/State like I normally can.

Anyone notice slower 4G LTE speeds in the Boston area? I'm averaging about 6mbps down and up. Due to more people connecting the towers or engineers tweaking speeds down?

I checked Inman Square Cambridge and South Station area...

Anyone notice slower 4G LTE speeds in the Boston area? I'm averaging about 6mbps down and up. Due to more people connecting the towers or engineers tweaking speeds down?

I checked Inman Square Cambridge and South Station area...

I hate to be harsh, but do you really believe that the sector on the site is already overloaded? That's absurd.

Before your market is launched, expect lots of inconsistency.

Robert via Nexus 7 using Forum Runner

• Like 2

There's an outside chance they make the announcement by the end of this month, but I would say it is more likely that the announcement comes at the end of November. The coverage doesn't seem strong enough right now in central Boston for an official announcement. Any towers that are complete are already active, so the announcement won't change LTE coverage at all.