Network Vision/LTE - Boston Market (all of Massachusetts)

brendan4t

At about 5 am this morning server for lte went down i guess. Phone says connected to lte but no data. Try to run speed test app and it can't find server. When I put my phone in 3g only all is fine. Hope they are making an improvement. Anyone else experience this?

EVO-LUTION 4G LTE

Same thing is happening to me in downtown Boston. Hopefully this means a third LTE tower will be coming online soon.

I'm normally just on here reading but wanted to post i had 4g LTE on 4G LTE Tri-Fi Hotspot for the first time in worcester and sutton ma. It sucks though because there was no data on the connection. I had to go into the settings and disable 4g

• Like 1

I'm normally just on here reading but wanted to post i had 4g LTE on 4G LTE Tri-Fi Hotspot for the first time in worcester and sutton ma. It sucks though because there was no data on the connection. I had to go into the settings and disable 4g
something happened today. I have had strong 4g for 3 weeks now and suddenly at 5 am its stopped. Still says I'm connected to 4g but can't find a server so no data. I also had to shut lte off.

EVO-LUTION 4G LTE

Edited by Zman1369

something happened today. I have had strong 4g for 3 weeks now and suddenly at 5 am its stopped. Still says I'm connected to 4g but can't find a server so no data. I also had to shut lte off.

EVO-LUTION 4G LTE

This has been reported by several members today. It sounds like the Bahstin 4G core may be down.

Robert via Nexus 7 using Forum Runner

• Like 1

Nice I wish I could I don't know why city hall would reject the other one tho

I thought I heard, sprint didn't show up for the meeting so they decided to reject it.

I was also able to map some LTE coverage along the pike near 495 yesterday. It's on sensorly now.

Has anyone else in Boston area been having issues with wildly inconsistent 3g speeds over the past few month? I've seen bursts of up to 2mbps for a minute or so, with subsequent drops to under 50kbps. Is it my phone or the network?
much work on the network has been being done in the last few months in all of MA. I would consider it a good thing,, knowing that in the end it's for a greater purpose.

EVO-LUTION 4G LTE

Wow,, every since Thursday morning at 5 am i am able to connect to 4g but no server,,, no data. 2 days later still not fixed. What the hell,,, fix it already.

EVO-LUTION 4G LTE

I have got my LTE back in Watertown were do u live or where do you usually get your LTE signal

was in springfield today, LTE was fine, got over to west wareham, and the tower still hasnt been flicked on. shows overdue on the maps here still, but I was hoping it got the kick online. was last here at the vacation house 3 weeks ago, thought for sure I would be in business.

LTE was pretty strong most of 495 from the pike south

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

• Like 1