Network Vision/LTE - Colorado Market (Denver/Colo Springs/Fort Collins/Pueblo/Grand Jct)

Craig

First Time I've ever gotten speeds 2mbps+ on 3G w/ Sprint. Running a WiFi Hotspot in Quincy and Chambers and my PS3's netflix was in HD. 

Also, I am honestly broke right now and can't afford to donate yet, but has the Towers in Parker, CO been finished with the new equipment? Our neighbors south got all the love.

For some reason, quoting isn't working.@realch1nky, no towers in Parker yet but there is a building permit that has been approved by douglas county for 13682 Colorado 83, Parker, CO 80138. It was approved June 24th so I imagine some work has been done on it by now.

Also, there is a building permit approved for 2223 Wildcat Reserve PkwyHighlands Ranch, CO 80129, but for some reason the permit says it is a new tower. The only project in the douglas county planning records for that address is Sprint's modification though. Also, the tower is hidden inside the building on the corner of that intersection. If you want to see the planning project, go here: http://apps.douglas.co.us/apps/planning/initHome.do and search for project PS2013-127

For some reason, quoting isn't working. @realch1nky, no towers in Parker yet but there is a building permit that has been approved by douglas county for 13682 Colorado 83, Parker, CO 80138. It was approved June 24th so I imagine some work has been done on it by now.

I've seen that tower. Its definitely new because when I lived by there last year, it wasn't there. And I pass by usually once a week for costco gas. But I still get crappy signal from that area. Has it been turned on?

how far can the Lte 1900 mgz go from the tower?? how many miles??

"There are too many variables to know. Sites can be configured for as small as a city block...some can cover 10 miles"

http://s4gru.com/index.php?/topic/4221-how-far-can-i-recieve-a-signal-from-my-sprint-4g-tower/?hl=%2Btower+%2Breach

• Like 1

I have Sprint TD-LTE 2600 at the Lone Tree Mall. Viva la Tri-Band! http://s4gru.com/index.php?/topic/4083-sprint-td-lte-25002600mhz-discussion-was-clearwire-lte/?p=173062

Robert from Note 2 using Tapatalk 4 Beta

We need to find a way to like a post like a million times.

Sent from my HTC ONE

• Like 2

I'm having TD-LTE withdrawals from my visit to Denver yesterday.

Robert from Note 2 using Tapatalk 4 Beta

• Like 2