Funding Short $250 in May 2016...S4GRU could go dark

S4GRU

We are currently $250 short from making our IP Board payment for May. It is due on 5/24. If we do not have the funds deposited in time, S4GRU will go offline until it's paid.

I have personally made up short falls at times in the past, but I am unable to this month. Some of you have personally stepped up and helped in the past too. Thank you for helping at those times.

I will take down this post once we cross the $250 needed threshold. If the site goes offline tomorrow, you'll know we didn't make it. I thank you in advance for your consideration.

Robert

Using Tapatalk on Note 8.0

• Like 1

Paypal donation Sent.    I encourage everybody to do whatever they can.   There is no other site that has the info and is well maintained as this site.   

• Like 5

That was quick, we got it covered! Thank you to all who contributed in our time of need. Thanks!

Sent from OnePlus 2 using Tapatalk

How do I send in some cash?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

http://s4gru.com/index.php?/index

Paypal in upper right

• Like 1

I don't think I would have stayed with sprint if it hadn't been for this site. A few dollars sent. Thanks James

S4GRU never has intended to be a Sprint advocacy site, only an education site -- focused mostly on Sprint, though we have branched out to other topics over the years.

Honestly, we do not care which wireless provider you choose, only that you make an informed decision.

However, many members have said that they stayed with Sprint purely because of the information they learned here.  Even if that numbers just 100 subs -- and the number probably is a lot greater -- that is a lot of revenue per year.  It would be nice if Sprint were surreptitiously to send S4GRU a little "thank you" donation.

Overland Park, are you listening?

;)

AJ

• Like 14

I am mobile and iOS upper right nothing there

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Try this direct link: https://www.paypal.com/cgi-bin/webscr?cmd=_s-xclick&hosted_button_id=CED5R2HV4HMBY

• Like 1

Are we close to the target yet

My understanding from Robert's posts is that the impending financial goal has been met.

Thank you, everyone.  Many donated.  I contributed, too.

So, S4GRU will not go dark.  Good!

But may I suggest at least a $5 monthly recurring contribution?  I do.  If enough of our members would do so at this level, we likely never would have a financial need again.

If you appreciate S4GRU, think of it as a burger, half a pizza, only once per month.  S4GRU remains member supported.  We stick around as long as you want us to stick around.

AJ

• Like 1

It would be nice if Sprint were surreptitiously to send S4GRU a little "thank you" donation.

Overland Park, are you listening?

;)

AJ

I would suggest their thank you donation could be of a certain non-monetary form that would also appreciated.

• Like 5

Are we close to the target yet

Sent from my SM-G930P using Tapatalk

We got there. Thanks! http://www.s4gru.com/index.php?/topic/7505-Funding-Short-$250-in-May-2016...S4GRU-could-go-dark&do=findComment&comment=480127

I'm gonna close the thread. Thanks all who rose up. You're still welcome to donate to help cover next month, of course!