What are your Halloween plans

twospirits

HalloweenSlacker.jpg

So being that tomorrow is Halloween, any of you (or kids, family) planning on getting into costume?

I would put on Styrofoam rectangles on my self and claim I'm a cell tower but I figure the joke would fly way over most folks heads lol so in the interest of killing time here at work, I ask, anyone getting dressed up tomorrow?

TS

• Like 2

I saw this costume on Reddit the other night and really wanted to get the stuff ordered in time... but I couldn't find a green beanie anywhere to pick up locally.

mKRgFRE.jpg

So, instead of getting costumed, I'll be bundled up with my wife and kids walking the neighborhood telling jokes and getting candy.

It's gonna be in the high-30's when we start Trick-or-Treating. Brr!

• Like 1

I've got a Slenderman morphsuit. I might post pics later.

My son is going to be jealous.

Using Sharp AQUOS Crystal with Tapatalk

• Like 1

I'm one of those weirdo Christian guys who doesn't celebrate Halloween. I'm going to Kansas City instead and have BBQ with AJ. Much better way to celebrate October 31st!

• Like 4

I'm one of those weirdo Christian guys who doesn't celebrate Halloween. I'm going to Kansas City instead and have BBQ with AJ. Much better way to celebrate October 31st!

I've never did Halloween as kid because of my parents and I never missed it. It didn't hurt that my mom kept plenty of candy in house!   :lol:

• Like 3

For a guy who doesn't celebrate Halloween, going to a bbq which involves AJ and fire is pretty scary if you ask me. 

:P

TS

• Like 9

No way, where are you guys going to go? There's a chance I might be in that area with friends xD. By the way next time you're in st Louis hit up Pappy's down by SLU.

My plans are to dress like a prostitute.  I make a hot Catwoman...

AJ

• Like 1

I'm going to Kansas City instead and have BBQ with AJ. Much better way to celebrate October 31st!

For a guy who doesn't celebrate Halloween, going to a bbq which involves AJ and fire is pretty scary if you ask me. 

No way, where are you guys going to go?

The location is undisclosed.  And S4GRU Secret Service will be monitoring the area for radical Magentans.

AJ

• Like 2

Swing through STL on the way back and I'll treat you to some STL-style BBQ. :)

• Like 1

Swing through STL on the way back and I'll treat you to some STL-style BBQ. :)

KC > STL.  In BBQ.  And baseball -- this year.

AJ

Way to kick a city while we're down!

And I believe I forgot to mention football just this past Sunday.  My mistake.

;)

AJ

And I believe I forgot to mention football just this past Sunday. My mistake.

;)

AJ

I'd take offense if I was a Rams fan, but thankfully I'm not. Phew!

I stopped celebrating Halloween when I became a Christian. I don't miss it too much.

Sent from Josh's iPhone 6+ using Tapatalk

I stopped celebrating Halloween when I became a Christian. I don't miss it too much.

Sent from Josh's iPhone 6+ using Tapatalk

Really? So I take it that is not a mask. 

And will you people stop inviting Robert to more bbq's and food, the guy won't be able to sit in his chair to upgrade the maps at the rate he is going. So stop it. 

ok I'll stop now.  :D

now back on topic. Once I got sent home from work because I came as The Grim Reaper, all decked out in a black overcoat and scythe. (I work in a hospital).

TS

• Like 2

I stopped tricker treating at about age 12. The last good costume I did was a SWAT officer... Full equipment and everything. Of course being all mock equipment. It was pretty cool!

Now, I hand out candy and advertise my DJ company by setting up lighting packages and playing Halloween music!

On the funny side... Here is a cheap costume idea...

Get a sprint shirt or yellow shirt and grab a bucket and put a data increment on it and say you're part of the Family Share plan and are a Sprint data bucket! ????

• Like 1

I'm not dressing up (working the overnight shift) but my son will be zombified...attachicon.gif ImageUploadedByTapatalk1414717465.580234.jpg

Sent from my iPhone 6 using Tapatalk

That mask is awesome.

Using Nexus 5 on Tapatalk

• Like 1