Network Vision/LTE - Phoenix Market (including Flagstaff, Prescott)

MaxPower

I picked up 4G in Mesa at Country Club between Hampton and when I got on the 60 freeway east bound. I ran a speedtest sitting st the light, while on a call, steaming Pandora and running Google Navigation and got 15.5 down and 6 up, 83ms ping. Got it on Sensorly too.

I was the crazy one that went up and down Dobson, Alma School, and 87s/Country Club/Arizona ... wasn't planning on driving so much but the rain was nice... free car wash lol. on my way back I picked up LTE around Arizona and Germann... I have a few LTE Engineering screenshots.. but vaguely remember where I took them at... except the last one which was at Germann and Arizona.. I'll post them up after I grab something to eat!

Sent from my SPH-L720 using Tapatalk 4

• Like 1

so... these all look the same to me though i took them from different areas.. even the Arizona-Germann one... :blink: i don't have any other screenshots.. since i was just driving around and my phone was in the car holster dock thingy...was hard enough to get these LTE ones at lights ..i guess i could've stopped but it was foreign area to me since i have never driven that far up that way (i'm not originally from the area) ... anyways hope these are somewhat useful or something

I think this was near Ray and Dobson

Screenshot_2013-08-30-19-15-06.png

this one was around Alma School and University i think

Screenshot_2013-08-30-19-41-07.png

this one below was around 60 and Country Club/87-S i think

Screenshot_2013-08-30-19-59-27.png

and this last one was at Arizona and Germann

Screenshot_2013-08-30-20-18-36.png

I see an Alcatel-Lucent van and a big white truck with stuffs at a gated tower near Gatling and Arrowhead in Chandler.. wonder what they up to.. they were on a cherry picker about 3 weeks ago doing work but that went away when they finished.

Sent from my SPH-L720 using Tapatalk 4

Nice work! Paint the city purple!

No, you are supposed to write messages that the aliens can see from space.

AJ

• Like 2