Marcelo Claure, Town Hall Meetings, New Family Share Pack Plan, Unlimited Individual Plan, Discussion Thread

joshuam

I don't think I saw this here before.

https://www.forbes.com/sites/moorinsights/2017/06/08/could-sprint-be-the-comeback-kid/#1cd6f1cc1cd1

A positive Sprint article in the press?  I almost couldn't believe my eyes.

- Trip

Very encouraging to see this! Sprint just has to keep taking waste out of the business and pay down its debt to enable more CapEx. This only gets better/easier over time.

• Like 1

Didn't see this coming...

Softbank is buying robotics firms Boston Dynamics and Schaft from Alphabet

https://techcrunch.com/2017/06/08/softbank-is-buying-robotics-firm-boston-dynamics-and-schaft-from-alphabet/

Softbank is very invested in robotics. They do have those robot assistants in their stores after all.

• Like 1

Didn't see this coming...

Softbank is buying robotics firms Boston Dynamics and Schaft from Alphabet

https://techcrunch.com/2017/06/08/softbank-is-buying-robotics-firm-boston-dynamics-and-schaft-from-alphabet/

I am not surprised.  The Japanese are top tier in terms of robotics development and innovation.

Yup, just go to this link and sign up and install the app. It should prompt you to accept the Sprint 6 month trial.

I do all of that, but when I click the button "Start My Trial" in the Tidal app, a message comes up that says "We are unable to activate your Tidal account.  Please try again."

I do all of that, but when I click the button "Start My Trial" in the Tidal app, a message comes up that says "We are unable to activate your Tidal account.  Please try again."

Chat with someone on the site, they will sort you out.

Is anybody able to get the Tidal trial to work?

I often get free trials from Tidal, since deciding that maintaining a regular ongoing account wasn't worth it. I don't listen to music anywhere near as often as I use to, so now I sign up for a free trial about 3 to 4 times every year, and maybe use it a half dozen times each, then cancel before the end of the 30 day trial period.

Going through the normal non-Sprint process always works for me, though strangely there were a few times Tidal charged me around a dollar for the "free" trial. It was quite odd, but hasn't happened to me in quite a while. Although, it wasn't that big of a deal, and I didn't mind paying that amount. Yet for me, Tidal just isn't worth the regular $20 monthly.

Softbank is very invested in robotics. They do have those robot assistants in their stores after all.

Thank you very much, Mr. Roboto

For doing the jobs that nobody wants to

And thank you very much, Mr. Roboto

For helping me escape when I needed to

AJ

• Like 2

I get an error saying Something went wrong please try again. Eh maybe their servers are getting slammed I don't know.

Do the online chat, I had a buddy of mine who just signed up and needed to do that.

Sprint must be getting hit with people signing up for Tidal.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Sprint must be getting hit with people signing up for Tidal.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yeah Chat is transferring me to their technical support team. Hmm 20 minutes now waiting to be transferred, yeah they must be hammered.

Switch to Sprint and get FREE Unlimited for 1 year.

https://www.sprint.com/en/shop/offers/free-unlimited.html?ECID=vanity:1yearfree

Save more than $900 in the first year vs. Verizon

Get Unlimited data, talk & text free for 1 year

Keep your phone and phone number

No annual contracts, no activation fees - a $30 savings!

(Offer ends June 30th)

Between this and 6 free Months of Tidal Hi-Fi, Sprint is using a lot of cash on customer acquisition.

• Like 6

(Offer ends June 30th)

Between this and 6 free Months of Tidal Hi-Fi, Sprint is using a lot of cash on customer acquisition.

Hell of a good deal.

• Like 1

(Offer ends June 30th)

Whoa!

I almost thought you were joking or were stuck in time on April 1st transmitting through a time travel device or something, RedSpark.

How on earth can Sprint do this? There is no doubt this is damn awesome! Now I've got some thinking to do.

• Like 1

Whoa!

I almost thought you were joking or were stuck in time on April 1st transmitting through a time travel device or something, RedSpark.

How on earth can Sprint do this? There is no doubt this is damn awesome! Now I've got some thinking to do.

The merger is near.

Sent from my LG-LS993 using Tapatalk

• Like 4

(Offer ends June 30th)

Do you have to switch from Verizon to get in on this?