Marcelo Claure, Town Hall Meetings, New Family Share Pack Plan, Unlimited Individual Plan, Discussion Thread

joshuam

What did he talk about?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Typical Legere childishness. How he kicked Marcelo's ass on Twitter, that Marcelo flew to Japan to get yelled at, nobody cares about David Beckham, Marcelo had such a bad week that he must have gotten drunk when he decided to tweet, if Marcelo speaks out against the uncarrier again that he'll smack him down, John is launching something super duper awesome next week, yadda yadda yadda. Usual grade school level crap that the lemmings tend to eat up. As I've said before, if nothing else he's definitely adept at cultivating sycophants.

Btw is "You mad bro?" still considered clever? Maybe two years ago I'd tend to think...

• Like 10

Btw is "You mad bro?" still considered clever? Maybe two years ago I'd tend to think...

One thing is for sure with bullies - they don't like it when the victims fight back.

Legere's jimmy was at maximum rustle with that call-out.

• Like 10

Typical Legere childishness. How he kicked Marcelo's ass on Twitter, that Marcelo flew to Japan to get yelled at, nobody cares about David Beckham, Marcelo had such a bad week that he must have gotten drunk when he decided to tweet, if Marcelo speaks out against the uncarrier again that he'll smack him down, John is launching something super duper awesome next week, yadda yadda yadda. Usual grade school level crap that the lemmings tend to eat up. As I've said before, if nothing else he's definitely adept at cultivating sycophants.

Smh. I think john is in his feeling right now. But really all Marcelo needs to say is at least my parent company is investing in us...oh and good luck at the auction.

When I think about it I don't think this uncarrier thing was suppose to go on this long because T-Mobile was suppose to be bought out by now. But also this uncarrier thing digging a hole. Yes it's attracting customers but as it stands their network can barely handle its customers. I don't even hear T-Mobile saying they have more spectrum per customer anymore.

• Like 7

Smh. I think john is in his feeling right now. But really all Marcelo needs to say is at least my parent company is investing in us...oh and good luck at the auction.

Well both are just companies and that said... as John stated the quarter is done let the numbers speak for them selves

Sent from my SM-G920P using Tapatalk

Well both are just companies and that said... as John stated the quarter is done let the numbers speak for them selves

And that's all there is but can numbers go for much besides on the surface? Honestly I hope john gets #3 that way it can be put to rest.

What Marcelo should have said.

Oh, and if Marcelo wants to start a hashtag, I suggest #ReCarrier.

If anything Jump On Demand is ReCarrier 1.0.

• Like 4

I'm leasing my M9...$20/month lease with a $19 loyalty credit means it's $1/month. HTC gives you "Uh-Oh" protection for a year. I have a case and putting a glass screen protector on it to prevent major issues. My M7 was the first phone I've broken and that's mostly because I kept it nekkid.

In two years I'll have paid $24 for the phone and then I'll look at something new.

I'm also seriously considering taking the last 2 GS3's on my account and leasing GS5s for free with loyalty credits. That'd put me close to having all 4 devices within a few months of each other.

Where do you get such a loyalty credit?
  • Like 1

But you are on a legacy plan, correct?

Framily. I left my ED1500 plan a while ago because I needed the unlimited talk. I don't need it anymore :(

I've got a maxed out framily, though. So I've got that going for me, which is nice.

• Like 1

And that's all there is but can numbers go for much besides on the surface? Honestly I hope john gets #3 that way it can be put to rest.

Put it to rest? That's a good one he is going to have a field day if Sprint become #4.

I've got a maxed out framily, though. So I've got that going for me, which is nice.

Is the Dalai Lama in your Framily?

AJ

• Like 1

Put it to rest? That's a good one he is going to have a field day if Sprint become #4.

He'll redefine "spiking the football" if T-Mobile overtakes Sprint.
  • Like 2

He'll redefine "spiking the football" if T-MOBILE overtakes Sprint.

He will but in the end people will feel less sorry for their shortcomings and John will have no choice but to put his big boy pants on and figure it out just "dumb and dumber" does.

Not today. Maybe next wreek.

So, the Lama stiffed you this week.

AJ

I did watch the Legere periscope - I see it as "jockeying for position" if a merger comes up. He clearly wants to be the leader of any merger if it were to happen in the future. It's all political here.

http://www.fiercewireless.com/story/lowensteins-view-telecom-industry-structure-upside-down/2015-06-29

Interesting counter point to my view that we need four major national carriers. 

I think he is spot on

I think there's a big logical fallacy in there.

Most of the things he's asking for are great (Resolution of Dish, More Home Fiber Service, Hybrid Fixed Mobile services). But then he's promoting another cellular merger -- he's promoting the one action that's guaranteed to get less of all of those other requests. 

At least with 4 players, there's still some level of competition in wireless today. When Wireless calms down, that competition could spill over into wireline. (We've seen that start to happen before with Clearwire's home internet service, and Dish's fixed wireless attempts).  

With only 3 in wireless, there will be no competition in wireless *and* still no competition in wireline *and* no incentive for that to ever change.

http://www.fiercewireless.com/story/lowensteins-view-telecom-industry-structure-upside-down/2015-06-29

Interesting counter point to my view that we need four major national carriers.

I actually agreed with Fabian's points in the comments more than the article write up. He quickly snaps it back to reality.

I do agree with the writer's assessment of DISH. Sh!t or get off the pot, man! No more waiting on the sidelines. But eventually the clock will run out on him with build out timelines.

I don't think it's all gloom and doom if Sprint and Tmo combine or join forces. However, at this point, I still contend it's better we have four.

Using Nexus 6 on Tapatalk

• Like 1

I actually agreed with Fabian's points in the comments more than the article write up. He quickly snaps it back to reality.

I do agree with the writer's assessment of DISH. Sh!t or get off the pot, man! No more waiting on the sidelines. But eventually the clock will run out on him with build out timelines.

I don't think it's all gloom and doom if Sprint and Tmo combine or join forces. However, at this point, I still contend it's better we have four.

Using Nexus 6 on Tapatalk

I used to be on the side of the four carriers but the lack of profits for sprint and T-Mobile has convinced me that we should have 3. 80 percent of the industries profits are controlled by the big two if this continues we will have three carrier regardless of what regulators want.