Samsung Galaxy Note 4

dnicekid

I have confirmed with both local Best Buy stores that as long as the phone is in their trade in system (even with no value) the system will generate the promo gift card.

Sent from the cosmos

• Like 1

So T Mobile has started shipping the Note 4 pre order sales... Even upgraded shipping and delivery is Monday for a lot of people. What are the chances Best Buy sends out notification early for pick up?

Sent from the cosmos

So T Mobile has started shipping the Note 4 pre order sales... Even upgraded shipping and delivery is Monday for a lot of people. What are the chances Best Buy sends out notification early for pick up?

Sent from the cosmos

It would be nice but I'm not holding my breath for it. I'm headed out of town Friday afternoon so getting it a day or 2 early would be nice for me.

Sent from my SPH-L720T using Tapatalk

In the end I will just be happy to have it period but I really wish it was here. My s3 is driving me batty. For weeks now there has been a short or loose solder in the power button. Countless times a day it will just shut off. The constant powering off then on has drained the battery from 100 to dead in less than 2 hours a few times.

Sent from the cosmos

Back to 349 on Best Buy's site. I pre-ordered one yesterday in store and forgot to ask what the price was. The paperwork they gave me didn't show a price either. I assume it'll end up being 299, it may just take some effort/a price match to get it.

I sent a tweet to SprintSales telling them to ship the Note 4 now, doubt that will happen but...

Also: http://www.androidcentral.com/samsung-rolls-out-firmware-update-galaxy-note-4-prior-worldwide-launch

Says significant battery life improvement, so maybe battery life will be better than any reviews (the few there are)

Going to pre-order note 4 at Best Buy tomorrow or Thursday... What phone can you buy in store to get the $200 gift card?

I bought a ZTE midnight Net 10 phone for $20 @ Best Buy.

Sent from the cosmos

• Like 1

Awesome, just bought ZTE net 10 from Amazon for 19.99, will be here wednsday and I'll go pre-order tomorrow or Thursday.

Thanks for the heads up...

No problem it was on sale when I was in doing my pre order and the Samsung rep pointed it out. As a bonus it comes with a 4GB card a charger and sync cable that don't go with the trade. My son is getting the SD card and charger as back ups for his S3! Pretty good deal all around really!

Sent from the cosmos

• Like 1

I was planning on going case free this time and getting good the spigen glas.tr.

Sent from the cosmos

I also ordered the glass.tr. That's supposed to be here tomorrow. The case hasn't shipped yet but I'm hoping it gets here by Friday.

Sent from my SPH-L720T using Tapatalk

I just can't deal with the poor quality and high price of otterbox anymore. I may pick up a case once I see how it feels. I don't let my kids play on my phone, my wife on the other hand...

Sent from the cosmos

• Like 1

I don't let my kids play on my phone, my wife on the other hand...

AJ

• Like 1