Samsung Galaxy Note 4

dnicekid

Can one of you please post the PDF? The thought that they'd pull something like this never even crossed my

mind. :-(

Edit: Nevermind, I just saw the post showing it was back to $299.99.  Definitely going to print out my proof now!

Sent from my SPH-L900 using Tapatalk

I just called the best buy I ordered from and asked when it should be in, was told the 17th and I will get an email in advance... What are the chances that changes?

Sent from the cosmos

Don't hold your breath on it shipping early, or at least don't bother asking Sprint online about it.  My response was a link to the preorder site, others below were told Sprint has no inventory, they'll get it on the 17th and it'll be 2-5 days after shipping time after that (facepalm)

http://forums.androidcentral.com/samsung-galaxy-note-4/447928-note-4-sprint-shipping-status-2.html

Don't hold your breath on it shipping early, or at least don't bother asking Sprint online about it.  My response was a link to the preorder site, others below were told Sprint has no inventory, they'll get it on the 17th and it'll be 2-5 days after shipping time after that (facepalm)

http://forums.androidcentral.com/samsung-galaxy-note-4/447928-note-4-sprint-shipping-status-2.html

Meanwhile, T-Mobile is shipping their Note 4's. Some customers received their's today. Ugh.

AT&T pushed theirs up to tomorrow delivery. Even if you ordered today on their site, you'll get it tomorrow. :(

Just makes me upset Sprint isn't shipping early. It's a cheap and easy opportunity for good PR.

Dear Sprint: Success is when preparation meets opportunity.

• Like 1

In the end I will just be happy to have it period but I really wish it was here. My s3 is driving me batty. For weeks now there has been a short or loose solder in the power button. Countless times a day it will just shut off. The constant powering off then on has drained the battery from 100 to dead in less than 2 hours a few times.

Sent from the cosmos

I have a co-worker and another friend that are having the exact same issue with their s3's.  

I work in a service and repair store. The power button is one of the most common issues on the s3. We see it several times a week now that phone is older and it seems like the power button is just giving out from use.

That's one thing that's nice about Samsung still using hardware buttons...you can use the home key to wake your device rather than putting the entire load on your power key.

When the power button goes it usually still works its just very fickle and sensitive. Very rarely does it just not work, usually the phone power cycles with any bump or just touching the side of the phone.

When the power button goes it usually still works its just very fickle and sensitive. Very rarely does it just not work, usually the phone power cycles with any bump or just touching the side of the phone.

Interesting. Admittedly, I probably haven't kept a phone long enough to have these problems, but it's a shame that the "long-haulers" are having these problems because the GS3 was a high quality product IMO.

I have a friend that the sticky power button bootloop thing just happened to his s4... He was 2 days out of warranty. :(

Hopefully this issue doesn't proliferate through all the Samsung products as they get older.

Sprint is prepping the packages.  Look up your Sprint account number and go to ups.com and enter the account # as reference.

Mine is shipping today by 2nd Day Air.  A couple of people on androidcentral claimed theirs shows delivery tomorrow.

Sprint is prepping the packages.  Look up your Sprint account number and go to ups.com and enter the account # as reference.

Mine is shipping today by 2nd Day Air.  A couple of people on androidcentral claimed theirs shows delivery tomorrow.

Took your advice!! Looks like I get mine tomorrow...yeahhhhh!

Scheduled For Early Delivery On: Thursday, 10/16/2014, By End of Day Originally Scheduled For Delivery On: Friday, 10/17/2014, By End of Day

Just called BB and a store near me said they hadn't gotten them all in and hadn't put the names on them yet. So I called the store I put my pre order with and the guy wouldn't even put me through to the mobile department just said Friday, the release date is Friday.

Sent from the cosmos

• Like 1

Just called BB and a store near me said they hadn't gotten them all in and hadn't put the names on them yet. So I called the store I put my pre order with and the guy wouldn't even put me through to the mobile department just said Friday, the release date is Friday.

Sent from the cosmos

About what I expected. Ah well, one extra day to wait.